Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 minute ago, ma(x) said:

Don't talk to me about how long the 45 rpm version lasts because I didn't even know it when I bought it at the time of the stone :lol::lol: I just remember that I was struck by the intro that was different from what you heard in the video that was broadcast on TV, this is what I remember .

So it starts off like the single version?

2 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Question, so this FEL is actually her third remix album or second? Remixed & Revisited is her second? 🙃

"Remixed & Revisited" is an EP.

"Finally Enough Love" is more a compilation (meant to put together her US Dance #1s) than a remix album? But maybe the Standard can be seen as such.

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

You Can Dance, Remixed and Revisited and FEL.

I think, yeah.

That’s what I say lol! But I feel RR is technically an EP! 🙃 

I just love how they tend to name this one Finally Enough Love exactly like You Can Dance first words from ITG & IDSIF! Very cool I’m sure it’s from Warner not M coz she mentioned a Remix Revolution or something earlier.

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

That’s what I say lol! But I feel RR is technically an EP! 🙃 

I just love how they tend to name this one Finally Enough Love exactly like You Can Dance first words from ITG & IDSIF! Very cool I’m sure it’s from Warner not M coz she mentioned a Remix Revolution or something earlier.

I think the whole remix revolution thing is just the idea but then Brendon made several conceptual art with that name on it.

5 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

In my opinion, You Can Dance and Remixed and Revisited are Remix albums. FEL is a compilation of released remixes.

The Immaculate Collection is a hybrid. It's a "remixed compilation".

TIC is also a remaster too since it improves on the stems of the original album versions.

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I don't want to stir controversy, but is Itunes any relevant today? Do a #1 on Itunes really count? I ask sincerely.

A sale is a sale. Even if it's 50-100 sales per country (an example, don't have an idea how many they are and where), they're pure sales and they all count to the charts.

Just now, Aiwa08 said:

The made the remixes for you can dance. FEL is just a compilation of old remixes. 

Remixed and Revisited is basically the American Life album using remixes. Well, Remixed and Revisited was a desperate move.

So basically you can dance is the same with The Immaculate Collection. 

Compilation Remixed not Remixes Compilation 

1 minute ago, Aiwa08 said:

The made the remixes for you can dance. FEL is just a compilation of old remixes. 

Remixed and Revisited is basically the American Life album using remixes. Well, Remixed and Revisited was a desperate move.

Why was R&R a desperate move? It does look a little out of place, does it?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic