Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 minute ago, Shoful said:

I can’t believe they not only allowed that Sphinx remixed to be released publicly in the first place but to include it in this. It completely destroys the song. The rest of the MX remixes are pretty good tho

I’m still listening to the collection as whole in my car as I get the chance because that’s where it’s sounds the best. There’s several remixes I don’t think I would have personally chose. With the earlier remixes I can’t say much because the updates made to those remixes are just too good but starting with Vogue and Fever… I have stronger prefs of other remixes and the same for American Life but most remixes picked are excellent. 

4 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I’m still listening to the collection as whole in my car as I get the chance because that’s where it’s sounds the best. There’s several remixes I don’t think I would have personally chose. With the earlier remixes I can’t say much because the updates made to those remixes are just too good but starting with Vogue and Fever… I have stronger prefs of other remixes and the same for American Life but most remixes picked are excellent. 

I mean, I have 30 of the 50 remixes but occasionally, I would revisit the unchosen tracks to give them a chance.

3 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

Only just realising God Control wasn't actually a single lol, seems like it really should be on here. So much effort for what amounts to just a piece of promo.

The Madame X era was messy. 

The fact is, we got one actual single...and Crave was sent to radios in a few countries. That's it. The rest were promo singles or dance singles. And then some dance singles got videos...but God Control got a video and it was...not even a promo single. 

Feels like the entire era had a weird planning and then after Eurovision everything went to hell. 

Anyway...i just realized the album is STILL #3 in the USA and #5 in the UK. 

It's holding much better than i expected tbh. 

Let's hope for some promo this week.

6 minutes ago, gafuller said:

lol, Fever is growing on me. American Life is fun but I’d prefer - unpopular opinion perhaps - the Missy Elliott remix. 

Fever is slowly growing on me too. Maybe Madonna knows exactly what she's doing. :jamming:

Missy Elliot remix though? Well... I mean, I can kinda see it too.

17 hours ago, Enrico said:

Believe me, I always think that I hope to hear the LAP early demos (that some Infinity members have) and the Bedtime Stories and Hello Suckers unreleased songs before I die. I may sound too dramatic, but sometimes it is gives me a reason to live.

What early LAP demos haven’t been heard? We got a bunch of them over the years. What’s left?

2 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

The Madame X era was messy. 

The fact is, we got one actual single...and Crave was sent to radios in a few countries. That's it. The rest were promo singles or dance singles. And then some dance singles got videos...but God Control got a video and it was...not even a promo single. 

Feels like the entire era had a weird planning and then after Eurovision everything went to hell. 

Anyway...i just realized the album is STILL #3 in the USA and #5 in the UK. 

It's holding much better than i expected tbh. 

Let's hope for some promo this week.

God Control was a single, at least in France since promos were pressed (well cd-r).

The remixes of GC were planned for spring 2020 but with club closed the whole thing was cancelled in the end.

P.S: the Madame X era was amazing, thank you very much. Amazing visuals and songs (and tour). We were spoiled. 

28 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

What early LAP demos haven’t been heard? We got a bunch of them over the years. What’s left?

From the tape auctioned in 2019, the one that was stolen by Darlene Lutz, only 3 tracks were shared by Pat Leonard. The rest is unleaked. Apparently, Spanish eyes is totally different for instance. I don't have snippets.

jul17-564_lg.jpeg

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

From the tape auctioned in 2019, the one that was stolen by Darlene Lutz, only 3 tracks were shared by Pat Leonard. The rest is unleaked. Apparently, Spanish eyes is totally different for instance. I don't have snippets.

jul17-564_lg.jpeg

Is State of Matrimony what became Till Death Do Us Part?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic