Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

22 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

They fell off, according to rumours, becase she was addicted to drugs (something Madonna we know doesn’t like) and she had an affair with one of her bodyguards (another thing she doesn’t like, the reason why to me Angela Becker left after she became  romantically involved with Stuart Price, they are married and have children together now, and the same reason she never worked with Stuart again but it’s just my idea). 
Caresse was also cut from basically every scene of I’m Going To Tell You A Secret (we can only see her in the pub). 

I REALLY love this gossips. We should do a thread for madonna's gossips. Madonna: gossiped

2 hours ago, Celebration said:

Megamixes were very popular arund that era...

50+1 was okay. The only track from that CD I played more than once was the wicked ravin' bonus remix of Celebration.

The idea of having a 50 on a Kylie’s album in 1993 then M 50 remixes in 2022! 😅 these two got some strong connection! The weirdest till this DAY we don’t have a pic of them TOGETHER. 😬💀😬

9 minutes ago, Ayham said:

The idea of having a 50 on a Kylie’s album in 1993 then M 50 remixes in 2022! 😅 these two got some strong connection! The weirdest till this DAY we don’t have a pic of them TOGETHER. 😬💀😬

No, Brahim got in the way for a picture of them together.
That boy was NO good.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2020/09/15/kylie-minogue-confirmed-she-talked-with-madonna-at-met-2013-would-be-great-to-do-something-together/

Finally enough waiting....The new M collectibles have finally arrived!!

1. Finally Enough Love - 50 Number Ones Deluxe Box Set

2. Finally Enough Love - Silver Vinyl 

A big thanks to @GregVsMatt. Thanks for the heads up on contacting Warner Australia. You always seem to have the inside info on M before others do. Cheers mate. 

9F87AE93-4D87-46BA-A9FC-613A55AF2413.jpeg

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

But those are songs written with Steven Bray, while the tape only includes Pat Leonard tracks. For those two our only hope is the LAP reissue, since SB is not allowed to release them as he did for PreMadonna stuff.

Pat was not officially allowed either, but still he leaked the 3 demos, after a tape including them was offered for auction for an incredible price…

Just now, chaseturtle said:

Question, are each of these remixes the actually remix version that went #1 when they were released? Or just her favorite remixes? Just wondering. 

M‘s favorite ones or at least the ones she thought would be best for FEL. I think they wanted to represent a wide spectrum of DJs.

It’s probably impossible to say, which remix version of each song was the most successful one. As far as I know, most DJs only reported when but not which remix they played each time.

22 minutes ago, Scor-pi-o said:

Pat was not officially allowed either, but still he leaked the 3 demos, after a tape including them was offered for auction for an incredible price…

I'm not so sure about that.

If he wasn't allowed to post the songs on Youtube, Madonna would have had them taken down i a New York minute.
I think he had her blessing to do it, in order to sabotage Darlene's auction!

4 hours ago, reinvented_0 said:

An actual GRAPHIC DESIGNER and not someone who just plays around with photoshop and posts it on Instagram

Does anyone else also notice “I Don’t Search I Find” is missed out in the text background of the cover art for FEL (50 Number Ones)?

:thinker: why?

5 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I'm not so sure about that.

If he wasn't allowed to post the songs on Youtube, Madonna would have had them taken down i a New York minute.
I think he had her blessing to do it, in order to sabotage Darlene's auction!

Agree. He wouldn't have done it without asking her first.

Problem is, by leaking just half of it he made the interest in the tape and the offers rise!

Julia Roberts Big Mistake GIF

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic