Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, Celebration said:

I feel it was on purpose… so you think that photographer only took one pic that evening & went home? Lol… no other photographers were around???

9 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I feel it was on purpose… so you think that photographer only took one pic that evening & went home? Lol… no other photographers were around???

I don't know. I'm innocent.

If I was there, I'd get that picture, cause I know who Kylie is, but I don't think she's that famous in America... And the photographer didn't know who she was and only wanted Madonna in his picture. Who knows?

20 minutes ago, Celebration said:

I don't know. I'm innocent.

If I was there, I'd get that picture, cause I know who Kylie is, but I don't think she's that famous in America... And the photographer didn't know who she was and only wanted Madonna in his picture. Who knows?

No way… it’s clear… the way he blocked Kylie was on purpose. The photographer won’t just take one shot either?! They move around right?

I'm not so sure about that.

If he wasn't allowed to post the songs on Youtube, Madonna would have had them taken down i a New York minute.
I think he had her blessing to do it, in order to sabotage Darlene's auction!

That‘s possible… or in case she didn’t know about it ahead and found out later, at least she didn‘t mind… or she doesn‘t know about it at all 😁

12 minutes ago, Ayham said:

No way… it’s clear… the way he blocked Kylie was on purpose. The photographer won’t just take one shot either?! They move around right?

Maybe Madonna stopped him from taking another picture?

But yeah, he did block Kylie.

Let's just hope that Madonna and Kylie meets again, and that no stuptard will stand in the way!

8 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Maybe Madonna stopped him from taking another picture?

But yeah, he did block Kylie.

Let's just hope that Madonna and Kylie meets again, and that no stuptard will stand in the way!

Kylie also has been to some of M‘s tours. I remember her being a VIP guest on the MDNA Tour in London, so there actually should be more pictures of them together, we don‘t know of or just haven‘t seen (yet)…

12 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Nah. I'm sure she knew.
I don't think Pat would be stupid enough to burn any bridges regarding Madonna.

When the other LAP tape surfaced, he said:

Thought I'd better break down the cassette before somebody losses their mind. They're first day versions. So the day we wrote it. They have a lead vocal and some backgrounds. We worked from these versions and they became the records. The titles you recognize are what they say they are. Not produced. Without live players and strings and choirs etc. "Angels" is a song called Angels with dirty faces. It's complete. And was never released. Good too. LIttle Girl is Promise to Try. Piano vocal like the record but not that version. Out of Time is Till Death do us Part. Boss's Nova is a Latin feel idea that never got there. No vocal. Just an idea. 20's jazz, the same, as is Mid Tempo. Sparks that made no fire. It happens. Side two of the tape is blank so #11, 12 and dance don't exist. I can NOT release or put up snippets. I'd be drawn and quartered. Maybe I'll try and organize some kind of private listening. It would have to be in space so let's hit up Elon Musk. Wish I could release it all because I know how happy it would make you all. But, I can not. Respectfully. PL

madonna-like-a-prayer-demos.jpg?fit=1050

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2017/07/10/madonna-a-like-prayer-demos-details-patrick-leonard/

I want to apologize for all these off topic posts about LAP in the FEL thread, but demos and unreleased songs are my passion and of course after the Paper article we are desperately waiting to know more about the reissues. We all thought they would be announced in August. Everybody anniversary is so close.

12 minutes ago, Celebration said:

Nah. I'm sure she knew.
I don't think Pat would be stupid enough to burn any bridges regarding Madonna.

We don‘t know unfortunately if they still talk to each other, but I would definitely like her to work with Pat again, even though her current musical tastes are far away from everything I could see him being involved in…

10 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

Wasn't Pat doing some piano set including Madonna songs? I remember hearing a live recording of him playing Live To Tell I think

He did, and he was going to release an album of new electronic instrumental versions of songs he and Madonna wrote. He even had a gofundme or something like that. The album was going to be called something like "Bring Home The Circus" but everything disappeared over night and we never heard about it again.

Just now, Celebration said:

He did, and he was going to release an album of new electronic instrumental versions of songs he and Madonna wrote. He even had a gofundme or something like that. The album was going to be called something like "Bring Home The Circus" but everything disappeared over night and we never heard about it again.

He took the cash and bought a new keyboard 

Keyboard Axolotl GIF

Just now, Scor-pi-o said:

We don‘t know unfortunately if they still talk to each other, but I would definitely like her to work with Pat again, even though her current musical tastes are far away from everything I could see him being involved in…

I'm sure they're on speaking terms, exspecially now when she's working on the deluxe editions.

I am a bit worried about demos that Stephen Bray has. Is she still pissed off and refuses to ask för them for a sde, or is she speaking to him again, 25 years after Pre-Madonna?

I guess time will tell...

I'm sure they're on speaking terms, exspecially now when she's working on the deluxe editions.

I am a bit worried about demos that Stephen Bray has. Is she still pissed off and refuses to ask för them for a sde, or is she speaking to him again, 25 years after Pre-Madonna?

I guess time will tell...

More than anything, I imagine that Madonna kept her own copies of everything she ever did. I guess she doesn't need to reach Stephen Bray to get anything. But I would never blame SB ever... So far she totally fucked up with her backcatalog. I'm just happy as every one she cares about it for the very first time...

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic