Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Why is my post hidden? Admins plz! @RUADJAI

Anyways.., apologies to everyone here for me joining the party so late! 🎉

I was on vacation all of last week!

My 6LP set arrived yesterday (Sunday) afternoon! I love it, it’s a great collection and celebration of Madonna’s dance achievements.

I still have some gripes with the tracklisting (will go into this later), as well as the creative direction of the entire packaging (I’ll keep it brief 😜 ).

But, The overall project makes me excited for what’s next!!!!

If you're in the UK please buy the album to help her to get to #1. If you already bought it, please stream it this week on Spotify or Apple Music. Or, if you have a lot of money, buy more copies or buy it on digital on iTunes or Amazon too to give her one more sale. :cute:

#2 is great but #1 would be amazing.

The success of "Finally" is important to show Warner we're here for the album reissues. :Madonna036:

2 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

They have 11 editions and are doing record store appearances all week long in the UK, lmao. She doesn't stand a chance. 

Well Steps are  a national treasure. Even though I'd love Madge to get no1 I'd be happy for steps to reach the summit and Madge to get to no2 and perhaps the following week switch places so both get there :)

6 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I contacted them today and they said they would have information about shipment at the end of the week 😭😭😭

Even though it says packing still concerned. Im sure I read somewhere some people got their orders cancelled 

Just now, Jaspar said:

Even though it says packing still concerned. Im sure I read somewhere some people got their orders cancelled 

I said to them today does it mean that I could have it cancelled and he said if it’s paid there shouldn’t be a cancellations all orders are allocated, so hopefully we all be good 🤞🏻🤞🏻 I will be upset if does get cancelled 

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

This post should be pinned!

And I am SHOCKED no one else has commented on this!

Thank you for sharing @Prayer :) 

Its crazy to think that a previous version of FEL almost included Angel and CAC. NOW I wanna know what versions would have been included?!? 😱

Also, a 2021 release?!

And, is anyone a friend of Rusty Eagan? Can someone interview him? I think he was on to something….

The only thing I would question is... If it was compiled in 2021, then I would say she had nothing to do with the selection of the songs. We got video of her in the studio in January... so if the songs were already chosen perhaps the 50 were chosen FOR HER and the 16 track was her personal selection. Hence the studio videos in January. The videos she posted do all seem to be playing the versions we ended up getting. And she also eludes that it's the first time she listening to all of them in a while. 

6 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

The only thing I would question is... If it was compiled in 2021, then I would say she had nothing to do with the selection of the songs. We got video of her in the studio in January... so if the songs were already chosen perhaps the 50 were chosen FOR HER and the 16 track was her personal selection. Hence the studio videos in January. The videos she posted do all seem to be playing the versions we ended up getting. And she also eludes that it's the first time she listening to all of them in a while. 

I don't think she has half as much involvement in these projects as they like to make out, it's all smoke and mirrors

16 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Maybe Warner made and compiled a selection in 2021 but she got involved later (late 2021/early 2022). The studio videos in January were remastering the songs with Mike Dean, so the selection was done before that obviously.

19 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I love this remix of WIFLFAG, but I cannot think of dancing to it. Maybe getting tweaked out on coke and cleaning my bath tub with a toothbrush. 

Yup so many remixes on the second half reflect that side of dance music that doesn't make sense unless you're training or high or drunk.

21 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

12 minutes ago, theglamorous said:

I don't think she has half as much involvement in these projects as they like to make out, it's all smoke and mirrors

We don't know anything about that. She was involved in these remixes in some way, at least already knew them for approval, for 40 years. Do I need to bring her live performances inspired by some of them?

So playlist 50 edit remixes of her dance number ones, it's no big deal for a such a professional. They say "curated by Madonna"... We've all done more much more than that, why wouldn't she?

Never forget she's her own producer too.

43 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

We also know M doesn't film every studio session or interaction when she is working on projects. The songs were her choices etc 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic