Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, Gdog said:

Just nearing the end of the 6lp set with some white wine and beers, what a journey through the eras of dance

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

That's... a lot of beer and wine for 3 1/2 hours of remixes. 😂

But hey, the most important thing is that we had fun with the album. 😁

21 minutes ago, Marcell976 said:

It's been six days since the release (and their last email) and still no updates about FEL 6 lp from Madonna Uk. Sorely disappointed. :stare:

They sent an email with digital album I tried to download but it stopped after reaching 2GB & says it reached the download limit. 💀💀💀

1 hour ago, Marcell976 said:

It's been six days since the release (and their last email) and still no updates about FEL 6 lp from Madonna Uk. Sorely disappointed. :stare:

You are not alone!! Absolutely disgusting in my eyes. When I card them on 17th they said it would be sent on 19th. Then we receive an email at 19:50 on 19th to say delayed. Surely they must have known before then!!

4 minutes ago, DontTemptMe26 said:

Causing A Commotion. Still hurts that its not there. I will have to add it to my iTunes version so it can crossover to my PLEX app sonI can listen to it in its glory. 

But...1988 on the artwork? On the cover? I thought that was 1987?

No, it was released in 1987.

And it says 1987 on all my 7"es and 12"es.

10 hours ago, Scor-pi-o said:

Concerning the 4 FEL pre-release tracks, we actually could have guessed, what would be ending on the promo sampler. To see TUTR included, is a little surprise though, but not a bad one…

Not gonna lie, TUTR actually sounds really good and I find to be the strongest of the MDNA selection. In my version of the standard, I include it over GGW. Actually Ghosttown I think is more GP ready than Living for Love’s even though I love LFL. But I know she loves GGW and LFL most from their respective eras. 

5 hours ago, Marcell976 said:

I regret ordering from Dig! I got a email from yodel this morning saying a shipment from 'time music' is arriving on Fri. I wonder if that's it ? Tho my account on Dig still says packing 

4 minutes ago, Jaspar said:

I regret ordering from Dig! I got a email from yodel this morning saying a shipment from 'time music' is arriving on Fri. I wonder if that's it ? Tho my account on Dig still says packing 

Yeah It happened to me. I just got it and I received the Yodel message this morning. I thought it was something else because the status says packing. But it is your record(s)

Do we know (if is there) any data on the amount of vinyl printed by colour?

I remembered people in FB going crazy about the red being the scarce one, but just only in discogs there are lots of them.

The silver one in the other hand goes for higher prices but still wide available in Amazon.

The clear still available in few shops...

48 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Do we know (if is there) any data on the amount of vinyl printed by colour?

I remembered people in FB going crazy about the red being the scarce one, but just only in discogs there are lots of them.

The silver one in the other hand goes for higher prices but still wide available in Amazon.

The clear still available in few shops...

The red was a walmart exclusive and they've sold out so probably created the impression they were scarce in the US but there's still plenty non-US stores that have copies. 

The amazon one is crazy, you can still order it but people are listing it at stupid prices on Discogs. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic