Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

31 minutes ago, MatterCompressor said:

The red was a walmart exclusive and they've sold out so probably created the impression they were scarce in the US but there's still plenty non-US stores that have copies. 

The amazon one is crazy, you can still order it but people are listing it at stupid prices on Discogs. 

The red was  available in lots of other records shops online. I bought mine in Assai (?) but there are few other places.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

What i'd love to know is which one sounds better, @Aiwa08 @thegoldencalfu guys have any idea? I've got the red and silver ones so far, should i get the clear one too?

I got all of them but I haven’t managed to clean and listen to them yet. I’ll compare all the versions when I get a chance and post here, including the 6lp set

7 minutes ago, blondboi559 said:

May I ask where you bought the slipmat versions?  I've only seen the colour one at £80 ? it looks like the UK stores aren't stocking these?

The color one was the indie exclusive, available in most independent record stores and rough trade US. 
The other one is the Spotify edition from Rhino.

1 hour ago, Markdonna said:

I am still confused as to which is more rare vinyl as far as the two record sets?  Red?  Silver? Clear?  Or the Pink Version I just found at Urban Oiutfitters.

1 hour ago, Markdonna said:

Kidding — there is no pink version. ;)

Oh man, you spoke too soon 

Polish_20220825_213517943.thumb.jpg.ff36120d858764bcf8de506f185b55e9.jpg

7 hours ago, gafuller said:

Not gonna lie, TUTR actually sounds really good and I find to be the strongest of the MDNA selection. In my version of the standard, I include it over GGW. Actually Ghosttown I think is more GP ready than Living for Love’s even though I love LFL. But I know she loves GGW and LFL most from their respective eras. 

Me too. I feel like dirty, ashamed, it's kind a uilty pleasure... don't look at me please to the eye! :seeno:

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic