Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Japan is certainly weird (being so low). I was checking and "Madame X" was #11 there and "Rebel Heart" #8. So maybe it's some kind of distribution thing at it will actually peak higher next week? We'll see.

Harry Styles is #1 in Ireland this week, so she enters #2 there.

That's still really good in Ireland up against Harry Styles, it's a shame about UK I have this horrible feeling she will be number 3 but that is still amazing. Definitely excellent chart positions for a remix album I don't think anyone can complain about that 

Think i'm DONE with FEL!!!!!! after everything i pre ordered,that got not trough,CANCCELED (especially 6 LP), i bought the red lp on ebay,EXTRA and now it has arrived ,i just got the normal black one!!!!!!!!! going up and down with this seller, i said im gonna keep it for collection...got 10 euro's refund????? i forgot i'm on ebay bidding for B&N...my last bid,(hope i get that one!!!!)...and really last FEL for me......this collection is CURSED for me....i can't even enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!.. i did on spotify!!!! RIP FEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Some black vinyl are "wrinkled" (probably the first pressings?) and others have the regular design that the Clear, Silver and Red vinyls have. It's not a US vs Europe thing, in Europe some black vinyl copies are wrinkled and others are not, it's a lottery.

I have only heard one case in here.

8 minutes ago, patrice1711 said:

Think i'm DONE with FEL!!!!!! after everything i pre ordered,that got not trough,CANCCELED (especially 6 LP), i bought the red lp on ebay,EXTRA and now it has arrived ,i just got the normal black one!!!!!!!!! going up and down with this seller, i said im gonna keep it for collection...got 10 euro's refund????? i forgot i'm on ebay bidding for B&N...my last bid,(hope i get that one!!!!)...and really last FEL for me......this collection is CURSED for me....i can't even enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!.. i did on spotify!!!! RIP FEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Why can't you buy direct from the website?

B&N (Black LP + lithograph) : https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/finally-enough-love-madonna/38248264?ean=0081227883577

Red LP: https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/madonna/finally-enough-love/lp-plus-x2

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/madonna-finally-enough-love-hhv-gsa-exclusive-red-vinyl-edition-915144

eBay & Discogs should only be your last option if everything sold out at all site (e.g. 6LP).

Also, don't wait till last minute and thinking there's ALWAYS stock available for you to order. 

7 hours ago, Oscarielb said:

Hi, does anyone know where I can get this edition with slipmat?  I just ordered the other one thinking it would be the same :suffer: and on the Rhino page it sold out. :cry:

D748559C-9AEF-4BDE-B694-D26D7F712673.png.b0c5c6cba2554876f7e38fd30c449494.png

I dun get it. Didn't lots of our members post about the Spotify version 1 month before the release? And the Rhino link was posted many times. Dun understand how you can miss it. You can try discogs or wait and see if Rhino will restock.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Japan is certainly weird (being so low). I was checking and "Madame X" was #11 there and "Rebel Heart" #8. So maybe it's some kind of distribution thing at it will actually peak higher next week? We'll see.

Harry Styles is #1 in Ireland this week, so she enters #2 there.

Japan is "low" because that's the chart from August 15 to August 21. #40 with only 3 days of sales is actually impressive.

We'll see how it holds up next Tuesday but both versions are in the Top 10 best-sellers of the week in CDJapan :smile:.

image.png.46a8972beb1e301d91089fe11e460982.png

2 minutes ago, Karma said:

Japan is "low" because that's the chart from August 15 to August 21. #40 with only 3 days of sales is actually impressive.

We'll see how it holds up next Tuesday but both versions are in the Top 10 best-sellers of the week in CDJapan :smile:.

image.png.46a8972beb1e301d91089fe11e460982.png

Great news!! Thank you! Hope we can have a proper good peak next week then. :smile:

PS: Gotta check that new Janet compilation!

48 minutes ago, LongIslandTea said:

Why can't you buy direct from the website?

B&N (Black LP + lithograph) : https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/finally-enough-love-madonna/38248264?ean=0081227883577

Red LP: https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/madonna/finally-enough-love/lp-plus-x2

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/madonna-finally-enough-love-hhv-gsa-exclusive-red-vinyl-edition-915144

eBay & Discogs should only be your last option if everything sold out at all site (e.g. 6LP).

Also, don't wait till last minute and thinking there's ALWAYS stock available for you to order. 

i tried!!!!! they won't ship to belgium,because of covid!!!!! THXXX

16 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

So far FEL have 2 #1

MX  have  3 #1?

"Madame X" had only 3 Number Ones, yeah: US, Portugal and Argentina. It also got NINE #2s.

I think "FEL" will definitely be #1 in Spain too. It spent most of last week on the #1 spot on iTunes Spain, plus #1 on Amazon with the physicals. But we won't know until next Monday.

Bad news.

"Finally Enough Love" is officially #3 in the UK. Not a terrible position but definitely not the best:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/steps-break-official-chart-record-with-fourth-number-1-album-the-platinum-collection-what-a-way-to-celebrate-our-25th-birthday-__37281/

Great job, Warner UK, you've done amazing, sweetie - NOT.

Full recap so far:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#2 Germany

#2 France

#2 Italy

#2 Ireland

#3 UK

#37 Sweden

#40 Japan

Number Ones so far: 2

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Not a terrible position but definitely not the best

IT'S A COMPILATION!

The numbers are REALLY good for a Madonna release in the 20s, without new stuff and little promotion. She outnumbered many local new releases, even if not #1 everywhere. In the UK, Steps were bound to be first.

Let's see how it holds and what it does in the US. 

5 hours ago, Karma said:

Slightly off-topic but I'm also intrigued by that compilation! Seems very comprehensive, I wouldn't mind a Madonna version.

819mJm+OXbL._SL1413_.jpg91oJl3ioXNL._SL1500_.jpg

I have the Wham! one (as a George Michael Stan) and it's great. It has a few unreleased/rare tracks and the DVD has not only some unreleased/rare performances but also the 3 Japanese commercials Wham! did for Maxell Cassettes. Love it!

I would love to see a Madonna version released.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic