Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

The liner notes and credits stating what format the mixes were originally released on, I just want to point out to the collectors out there who wont share their promo CD rips of Impressive Instant (for reasons such as "I dont want to damage the CD") so we can authenticate that there ARE CD-sources of these Impressive Instant remixes: Im happy to report you are the proud owners of Vinyl rips copied onto CD.

...which explains why theyve always sounded so compressed and muffled.

But thank you.

Now I'll await the Music era re-releases and re-issues and hope we get the rest. Properly.

3 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

The liner notes and credits stating what format the mixes were originally released on, I just want to point out to the collectors out there who wont share their promo CD rips of Impressive Instant (for reasons such as "I dont want to damage the CD") so we can authenticate that there ARE CD-sources of these Impressive Instant remixes: Im happy to report you are the proud owners of Vinyl rips copied onto CD.

But thank you.

Now I'll await the Music era re-releases and re-issues and hope we get the rest. Properly.

Maybe you've had vinyl rips all this time, but CD rips have been available for years, except for one version I think. There are a few official promos to get them on, even though they are very expensive.

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/finally-enough-love-dominates-charts-worldwide

August 29, 2022 – Madonna’s career spanning compilation album FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES is now dominating album charts around the world following its release on August 19. The album debuts at #1 on both the Billboard Top Album Sales and Top Current Album Sales charts, and #8 on the Billboard Top 200. Madonna is now the first female artist with Top 10 albums on the Billboard 200 in each of the last five decades, adding another landmark achievement to her long list of accolades. The album also debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Dance/Electronic Album and Vinyl Albums charts. FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE can also be found at the top of the charts in countries around the world, with Top 3 debuts in Australia (#1), Belgium (#1), Holland (#1), France (#2), Germany (#2), Italy (#3), Ireland (#2), and the UK (#3). The album also hit #1 on the iTunes albums chart in 35 countries.

FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE: 50 NUMBER ONES – available now on both streaming and physical format – was curated by Madonna in celebration of her historic milestone as the first and only recording artist to have 50 #1 hits on any single Billboard chart when she topped the Dance Club Songs chart for the 50th time. 

Madonna’s meteoric rise to icon status began in the New York club scene and she has perpetually kept her finger on the pulse of dance and club culture across five decades.  She has continued to collaborate with the most cutting-edge artists and DJs to reimagine her groundbreaking hits. As a result, Madonna has now achieved more remix albums on the Billboard 200 than any other artist. FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE is also the highest charting remix album in over a decade.

50 NUMBER ONES spans her entire dance club chart reign with dozens of remixes by the world’s top producers. In addition to fan favorites, the collection also includes a selection of rare remix recordings, with more than 20 being officially released for the first time or making their commercial/digital debut. The collection is now available digitally along with a 3-CD version. A limited-edition, 6-LP version on red and black vinyl sold out in pre-orders. The 16-track edition, FINALLY ENOUGH LOVE, is also now available in physical format. New album merchandise is available at Madonna’s official store. Additionally, the Madonna x Yellowpop LED neon sign collection is available exclusively at Yellowpop.com.

These new collections mark the first album releases to be part of the newly announced partnership between Madonna and Warner Music Group, which will feature an extensive series of catalog releases across her groundbreaking career. 

Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.

8 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

But thank you.

Regardless if the audio is a rip or not - the CDs are still rare and collectors items. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Expect more surprises to be revealed later this year around the celebration of Madonna’s 40 years in music.

Been telling this since forever… I guess that means NO plans to celebrate the 30th EROTICA anniversary. 💀😔🙄 it’s already September. 

#7 in Croatian International Albums chart: https://www.top-lista.hr/www/lista-prodaje-strano-34-tjedan-2022/

Updated chart positions:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#1 Belgium

#2 Germany

#2 France

#2 Italy

#2 Spain

#2 Ireland

#2 Scotland

#2 Switzerland

#3 UK

#7 Canada

#7 Croatia (International Albums Chart) - NEW

#8 US

#13 Czech Republic

#18 Finland

#22 Japan (Weekly Album Ranking Oricon)

#37 Sweden

#39 New Zealand

#89 Slovakia

Number Ones so far: 3

Top 3s so far: 11

Top 10s so far: 14

7 hours ago, luckystar908 said:

Maybe you've had vinyl rips all this time, but CD rips have been available for years, except for one version I think. There are a few official promos to get them on, even though they are very expensive.

He’s correct. So far the only digital rip we have is from the bootleg CD not the official promo CDs. And the sound is less than spectacular. I think there are 3 or 4 official promo CDs and only one of them was leaked. 
There was a thread about this a while ago. And someone said they had the official CDs but they won’t rip it because they want to keep it in mint condition. And someone else said they don’t have a CD drive on their computer to do it.

5 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

one question.. in Spain many Silver vinyls from Amazon are arriving like in the photos... in other countries it's the same? (The photos are from a friend because mine it's sealed, so i can't show more photos, but i think you can see clearly what i refer)

See my tweet:

Yes, this one is from Discogs:

MTktOTI0MS5qcGVn.jpeg

And this one from this forum:

tJOWwhH.jpg

Uploaded by @Karma:-)

She's #17 on this week UK midweeks:

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/ 

So it would drop to #17 on its second week. We'll have the real result this Friday.

I expected worse, to be honest. In the midweeks Steps drop to #20 (from #1) and Aitch to #31 (from #2).

56 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

He’s correct. So far the only digital rip we have is from the bootleg CD not the official promo CDs. And the sound is less than spectacular. I think there are 3 or 4 official promo CDs and only one of them was leaked. 
There was a thread about this a while ago. And someone said they had the official CDs but they won’t rip it because they want to keep it in mint condition. And someone else said they don’t have a CD drive on their computer to do it.

Which bootleg CD are you referring to?

We have rips of at least 3 of the CDs and all digital mixes except Drowned World Dub Pt. 2 (7:24). The UK CDR at the very least is a proper rip (even though track 1 is faulty) as well as the one with Remix #1 and #2 (also faulty with a missing beat). Most of them were even in the thread you mentioned. I know they appeared at various times through the years so it's hard to keep track, but we have visual proof that they all are from genuine CDs.

What's missing is a rip of the OZ CD or that one with the Club mix that's not glitched:

https://www.discogs.com/release/7028003-Madonna-Impressive-Instant-Remixes

I haven't checked which versions were in the remixology thread though.

4 minutes ago, Ian said:

Thank you!

Updated chart positions:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#1 Belgium

#2 Germany

#2 France

#2 Italy

#2 Spain

#2 Ireland

#2 Scotland

#2 Switzerland

#3 UK

#7 Canada

#7 Austria - NEW

#7 Croatia (International Albums Chart)

#8 US

#13 Czech Republic

#18 Finland

#37 Sweden

#39 New Zealand

#89 Slovakia

Number Ones so far: 3

Top 3s so far: 11

Top 10s so far: 15

11 minutes ago, Ian said:

Portugal #1! :hearteyes:

Finally Enough Number Ones!! Hahaha. Obrigado!

Updated chart positions:

#1 Australia

#1 Netherlands

#1 Belgium

#1 Portugal - NEW

#2 Germany

#2 France

#2 Italy

#2 Spain

#2 Ireland

#2 Scotland

#2 Switzerland

#3 UK

#7 Canada

#7 Austria

#7 Croatia (International Albums Chart)

#8 US

#13 Czech Republic

#18 Finland

#37 Sweden

#39 New Zealand

#89 Slovakia

Number Ones so far: 4

Top 3s so far: 12

Top 10s so far: 16

41 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

one question.. in Spain many Silver vinyls from Amazon are arriving like in the photos... in other countries it's the same? (The photos are from a friend because mine it's sealed, so i can't show more photos, but i think you can see clearly what i refer)

See my tweet:

Yep, mine's like that too.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic