Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

Madonna could also return to the Top 10 this week. Following an outpouring of love after the start of her worldwide Celebration Tour was delayed due to health concerns, the Queen of Pop’s latest hits compilation, Finally Enough Love, could re-enter the chart at Number 9. It previously peaked at Number 3 in 2022.

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/nothing-but-thieves-dead-club-city-album-update

IMG_7596.jpeg

¿Alguien puede contar su experiencia con Fnac Francia? Dicen que algunos han llegado defectuosos, yo estoy esperando los vinilos de Fnac Francia y estoy preocupado ...

Translated:

Can someone tell you about your experience with Fnac France? They say that some have arrived defective, I'm waiting for the vinyls from Fnac France and I'm worried ...

On 7/6/2023 at 6:06 AM, pop1979 said:

¿Alguien puede contar su experiencia con Fnac Francia? Dicen que algunos han llegado defectuosos, yo estoy esperando los vinilos de Fnac Francia y estoy preocupado ...

Translated:

Can someone tell you about your experience with Fnac France? They say that some have arrived defective, I'm waiting for the vinyls from Fnac France and I'm worried ...

My 2 boxsets (ordered from FNAC France) arrived safely and in mint condition.

No torn sleeve.

There's other members had ordered from FNAC as well and everything's OK.

9 hours ago, Mden said:

@MadonnaRecords

2h

Billboard Charts:

Top Album Sales #51 (RE)    
Top Current Album Sales #34 (RE)

Vinyl Albums #16 (RE)
Dance/Electronic Albums #16 (RE) 

also 

Billboard Dance/Electronic Digital Song Sales:

#10 (RE) #Vogue

#11 (RE) #Holiday

Thanks for posting this.  i appreciate it.  She still seems to do pretty decent with digital and physical sales. 

6 hours ago, Mden said:

FEL is the longest running remix album this century. Pet Shop Boys with their "Disco" 1986 remix album hold the record. Only peaking #15 was able to stay a long time in the charts. Over 70 weeks. 

Do you mean "decade"?  I'm a little confused what you are saying here?  How can FEL be the "longest running remix album this century" being that's 100 years and you stated PSB hold the record of over 70 weeks when Madonna has only 31 weeks? 

29 minutes ago, tscott said:

Do you mean "decade"?  I'm a little confused what you are saying here?  How can FEL be the "longest running remix album this century" being that's 100 years and you stated PSB hold the record of over 70 weeks when Madonna has only 31 weeks? 

I think he means like this current century, 2000-2099. 

• 2 weeks later...