Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

1 hour ago, rlittler81 said:

I’ve just pre ordered but will see closer to the release date whether or not I buy, €50 is a bit steep.

Do you think it will be possible to order and then cancel before it is shipped? You generally can do it with Amazon. I am very unsure, having spent 180 euros already for the 6LP version. I also wonder if Amazon Italy will list it too, it still hasn't listed any physical release.

21 hours ago, milotjuh said:

Someone checked the available store inventory. The UK store had 200 allotted, which are all gone. More on Dig (the warner store), might be that the rest of the quote is for the US. 

If I remember well, you bought your copy from Dig. How much do you think we will pay in custom/import taxes from Uk to Europe for an item costing 165 euros?

27 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

Is this an official edit? I think this will just be the album version (4:01).

There is however an unreleased remix/edit that leaked in instrumental form, too bad they haven't used it:

I have it in Material Girl promo, but I can't remember where 's from

If I remember well, you bought your copy from Dig. How much do you think we will pay in custom/import taxes from Uk to Europe for an item costing 165 euros?

It varies per country. Here in the Netherlands, you’d pay over the entire total (so incl. Shipping, 180euro), and I think it’s around 23 percent. However, in my experience, whether or not you’ll be charged custom fees is somewhat random, depends on if the invoice is complete and how busy it is at customs. I didn’t pay any custom fees over Mariah’s 4LP rarities set last year from the US, which was also quite pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaSt0Okva4K/ 

This would've been iconic. I really love this design. :drama:

Gotta say that, though I generally like his work, I think Warner was right rejecting this... it's too conceptual and almost alternative, like a Björk packaging and we're talking about a greatest hits album by the biggest female popstar ever here, so not on point at all.

Would be great for something different like an unreleased demos collection, "American Life" era or something like that, but not a big hits album.

5 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

It varies per country. Here in the Netherlands, you’d pay over the entire total (so incl. Shipping, 180euro), and I think it’s around 23 percent. However, in my experience, whether or not you’ll be charged custom fees is somewhat random, depends on if the invoice is complete and how busy it is at customs. I didn’t pay any custom fees over Mariah’s 4LP rarities set last year from the US, which was also quite pricey.

From the US, I almost always had to pay. Last time it was for the V magazines, that cost me a fortune. For the UK it hasn't happened yet...

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Gotta say that, though I generally like his work, I think Warner was right rejecting this... it's too conceptual and almost alternative, like a Björk packaging and we're talking about a greatest hits album by the biggest female popstar ever here, so not on point at all.

Would be great for something different like an unreleased demos collection, "American Life" era or something like that, but not a big hits album.

I found it very nice overall, maybe they've could ask for a cover where her face is more "clear" and recognizable, but everything inside is amazing.

I don't like the Aldo work for the deluxe version at all, I found it very awful I don't know why they keep working with him :drama: The standard cover is very nice tho.

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Can I be honest?

No one could ever compete with @WhitePanda and he should be in charge for these reissues!! We need to get M's attention to his work!

Do you also have original ideas for your recreations? 

I KNEW IT.

I knew the designer has to be here somewhere.

@WhitePanda Hello hieeeeeee. :kiss2:

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Can I be honest?

No one could ever compete with @WhitePanda and he should be in charge for these reissues!! We need to get M's attention to his work!

Yes I agree completely this work is outstanding.

13 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Absolutely! The design of that box is stunning but definitely not appropriate for this.

But maybe they could have met in the middle between this and the final version 

4 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Can I be honest?

His work is amazing!!! Is there any way to spam Guy Oseary, Madonna or Warner/Rhino so they see this?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic