RIP Jamie Auld

PlasticLimbo

This definitely saddens me to hear today for sure :( Jamie was one of only a very few (prob less than 20) that I follow on Instgram (just because I don't use it as much as most people & when I do I only scroll thru a little bit here & there). Anyway I swear I just saw her post something a week or so ago this is just surreal :( I saw the M&TBC doc & I thought she did an AMAZING job playing pre-fame Madonna & REALLY resembled her all that stuff! I agree you could tell everyone involved was really dedicated to the project & honoring M & the subject matter & they totally succeeded in my opinion for sure! Anyway she was just so young & seemed to be so healthy & positive etc... I really wonder what the cause of death was I've heard a rumor that it was complications from an eating disorder? That could mean lots of things?? Just goes to show you never really know what's going on with people inside or behind the cameras :( I hope they release more info soon I just feel like too many people are dying & it makes me sad :( RIP sweet girl you really were a beautiful light that shown bright to many people in your short time! Also just another reminder to live each day as if it's your last you just never know what's going to happen & that's really scary to alot of people including myself sometime :( Thoughts & prayers to her family & loved ones of course at this time :( It would be sweet if M would say something even though I know it's prob not cool in her opinion to show any support of the doc especially before her biopic but I just think it would be the right thing to do because Jamie did do an award winning performance in my opinion playing M & recreating those early years like they did it was really well done even if she didn't have M's voice, attitude, sexiness whatever she still nailed it I think. I'm shutting up now just can't get my head around this one yet was def a shock this morning to see when I signed online :( 

• 1 year later...