HUNG UP ON YE  Madonna asks Kanye West to collaborate as she reveals plans to make R&B record

Brendanlovesu1

MADONNA has constantly evolved during four decades in music – but her next move could well be the most surprising yet.

The Hung Up singer went on a night out with Kanye West in Los Angeles this week and has asked him to collaborate with her again, after deciding she wants to make an R&B album.

They performed together on her song Beat Goes On in 2008, he produced several tracks on her 2015 album Rebel Heart and he featured in the video for a song from that album called Bitch I’m Madonna.

Now I’m told that while hanging out with Ye and several others at a party in LA, she spoke openly of her planned new musical direction, following 2019 album Madame X that was inspired by time living in Portugal.

A party-goer said: “Madonna and Kanye talked about collaborating again and she expressed interest in exploring R&B again, after doing the same with BabyFace on her 1994 album Bedtime Stories.”

Madonna has shown plenty of admiration for Kanye over the years, most recently in October when she gave a gushing review of his latest album

She raved: “The only thing that I’ve heard recently that has inspired me is Kanye’s record Donda.

“I can’t say that I agree with all of his politics and the way that he thinks of women, or unmarried people having sex, or the gay community. 

But his work is on the razor’s edge, and it’s inspiring and it’s rare.

“Everybody was waiting so long for his record to come out and then finally when it came out, everybody else’s record came out, too. And he still stood out.”

Meanwhile, Madonna also dropped a hint she is interested in working with Kanye’s new girlfriend, Italian-American actress Julia Fox. Madonna has spent much of the past year working on a script for her biopic and suggested Julia, who previously starred in the 2019 crime thriller movie Uncut Gems, could take the main role.

Posting photos online of herself with Julia, Kanye and US boxing great Floyd Mayweather, Madonna wrote: “Went to dinner with Julia to talk about my movie and some other folks showed up.”

How the other half live.

Meanwhile, Madonna also dropped a hint she is interested in working with Kanye’s new girlfriend, Italian-American actress Julia Fox. Madonna has spent much of the past year working on a script for her biopic and suggested Julia, who previously starred in the 2019 crime thriller movie Uncut Gems, could take the main role.

Posting photos online of herself with Julia, Kanye and US boxing great Floyd Mayweather, Madonna wrote: “Went to dinner with Julia to talk about my movie and some other folks showed up.”

How the other half live.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/bizarre/8283248/madonna-asks-kanye-west-collaborate-album/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=scottishsuntwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1642193958

20 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

These publications have zero credibility. They're just reacting to what they see on Instagram 

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

id be happy if he remixed a track of hers tbh , i liked his work on rebel heart especially illuminati ..people just hate on him because he is controversial but he does have talent in the studio 

He also did a great job transforming Holy Water and Sex. 
I’m here for this collaboration. But only if it’s a weird concept album with long songs interludes and stuff. 
If it’s gonna be a very commercial trap project with a bunch of collaborations no!

Lol first of all...they have worked together before. Second of all...does ANYONE consider his music r&b? Sounds like they're saying that just because he's black. Lol if she does in fact want an R&B album i doubt she'd go to him for that. It wouldn't surprise me if she is going to work with him again though. Am I here for it? No. Been there, done that and his music is HARDLY groundbreaking or genius the way people say it is. I am sure they can create cute or cool songs but meh.