HUNG UP ON YE  Madonna asks Kanye West to collaborate as she reveals plans to make R&B record

Brendanlovesu1

5 hours ago, Askeroff said:

ANOTHER ONE :Madonna041:

EXCLUSIVE: 

Madonna's daughter Lourdes, 25, in frame to play Material Girl in biopic

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonnas-daughter-lourdes-25-frame-25956922

now I see some kinda believable stuff - it would be like Madonna directing herself. And she likes that kind of control. A lot :) Smaart move if it happens Lola is beautiful - and she knows her story to some extent - therefore she would be cheaper (in a good way) then Florence Pugh or Julia Garner.  :tongue:

2 hours ago, Prince of Darkness said:

None of this has been confirmed by anyone, its all just stupid speculation and headlines. Madonna hanging out with Kanye West does not automatically mean they are planning a full album together.

if and only if she manages to do with "Ye" what she did with William Orbit - like a whole new pioneer(ing) pathless they developed - then I see Ye as a promising collab - cause one can dream. Maybe he can teach her rap. Ok I know she already did it but lets be reasonable it lacked something. PLease be kind when disagreeing :)

1 hour ago, sidney78a said:

if and only if she manages to do with "Ye" what she did with William Orbit - like a whole new pioneer(ing) pathless they developed - then I see Ye as a promising collab - cause one can dream. Maybe he can teach her rap. Ok I know she already did it but lets be reasonable it lacked something. PLease be kind when disagreeing :)

Are you seriously telling people to be kind to you after what you wrote?

I hope it's not true - Kayne ruined the Rebel Heart demos he worked on e.g. Illuminati and Wash All Over Me.

To be fair Sex and Holy Water he also worked on were slightly better than the demos but are such poor tracks/material to start with they should have been scrapped and probably no one could have turned them into anything good

30 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I hope it's not true - Kayne ruined the Rebel Heart demos he worked on e.g. Illuminati and Wash All Over Me.

To be fair Sex and Holy Water he also worked on were slightly better than the demos but are such poor tracks/material to start with they should have been scrapped and probably no one could have turned them into anything good

Hard disagree to be honest. He might be a lunatic, but the Rebel Heart material he reworked was really good. Especially Wash all over me and Inside out. Imagine if Madonna had actually released Wash all over me with that tired old Avicii sound that already sounded dated in 2014. As a song, yes, Sex is terrible but Holy water is too iconic to be "bad". 

On 1/16/2022 at 2:12 PM, musicinferno said:

1. Madonna making an RnB album with Ye

2. Madonna making a sequel to Bedtime Stories 

3. Madonna doing casting scouting. 

4. Lourdes playing Madonna in the biopic. 

What's next? Elton John playing her dad? 

I hear she's doing back up for Belinda on her next album. 

On 1/16/2022 at 3:56 PM, Alpha said:

Lol first of all...they have worked together before. Second of all...does ANYONE consider his music r&b? Sounds like they're saying that just because he's black. Lol if she does in fact want an R&B album i doubt she'd go to him for that. It wouldn't surprise me if she is going to work with him again though. Am I here for it? No. Been there, done that and his music is HARDLY groundbreaking or genius the way people say it is. I am sure they can create cute or cool songs but meh. 

Yep, Babyface and Kanye are pretty much chalk and cheese.

Can't say I'm desperate for another collaboration after his dismal work on Rebel Heart, which I had high hopes for. 

39 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Yep, Babyface and Kanye are pretty much chalk and cheese.

Can't say I'm desperate for another collaboration after his dismal work on Rebel Heart, which I had high hopes for. 

Ehhh Holy Water was prob one of the best tracks off that album though. The only one that was awful IMO was Wash All Over Me. 

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

Ehhh Holy Water was prob one of the best tracks off that album though. The only one that was awful IMO was Wash All Over Me. 

Alright Holy Water’s fun……but the Vogue sample….c’mon that’s just random and sloppy? The rest can take a hike. Maybe they’d have worked better if they’d have started from scratch rather than Kanye trying to force his sound on top of those demos. 

2 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Alright Holy Water’s fun……but the Vogue sample….c’mon that’s just random and sloppy? The rest can take a hike. Maybe they’d have worked better if they’d have started from scratch rather than Kanye trying to force his sound on top of those demos. 

Well it was intentional the cold copy and paste effect. I enjoyed it. Inside Out too was amazing. I loved the darker yet more ballad take on it. Personally I think his work isnt that great but loved his take on those Rebel Heart tracks. SEX also was improved and felt more intentionally funny as opposed to the demo. But either way...his stuff isnt R&B and i hope they dony work together. His personality is that much of a turn off for me.