MEGARATE: Like a Prayer era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

In retrospect, Like A Prayer is my favorite Madonna album and era.

Every song is a 10, but I’m looking at it from actually song quality etc. 

That’s tough because when I listen to EY, LAP, and KIT, I only listen to the Shep Mixes. 

I think the anniversary issue should include those if they haven’t already.

offthewalP.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album. Let's now see how the tracks from the Like a Prayer era compete with each other. As requested by most users who participated in other games, non-album tracks from the corresponding era will also be included.   Rules: - Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition. - Rate each

Curtains

The results show will happen tomorrow in a bit more than 24 hours, at 3 pm EST / 9 pm CET. This is the most successful megarate with the LAV one so far (55 votes). Thanks a lot again for your support! @Andreo, @EgoRod, @Enrico, @HC Charge, @Fabiolous, @Alexei, @stefo, @musicinferno, @mcat, @frozen78, @desperateK, @MadonnaLove, @jesus, @scamper, @Foreigner, @Nowheretohide, @Prince of Darkness, @androiduser, @mirtillo, @Matty, @Danton, @Unruhe, @Fernando, @spinningaround, @chipie, @Bjonkers

Curtains

#2 – Express Yourself - Average Rate : 9,53 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @Alexei, @Foreigner, @Prince of Darkness, @Matty, @spinningaround, @Bjonkers, @Daxkoba, @Holger, @Dj Garrido, @TOpher, @Fontainebleau ) - Lowest Rate : 1 ( @MPowered )     #1 – Like a Prayer - Average Rate : 9,82 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @Andreo, @Fabiolous, @stefo, @mcat, @MadonnaLove, @jesus, @androiduser, @Fernando, @Leandro Gomes, @PanditaRulez, @MadonnasPussy, @patric

Posted Images

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Like a Prayer era [Results Show - 06/02 3pm EST/9pm CET]
3 hours ago, Curtains said:

Thank YOU, @Curtains I can't wait for the results to be revealed :-) Hugs and kisses!

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Like a Prayer era [Results Show NOW]
  • Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Like a Prayer era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic