Curtains

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album. Let's now see how the tracks from the Like a Prayer era compete with each other. As requested by most users who participated in other games, non-album tracks from the corresponding era will also be included.   Rules: - Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition. - Rate each

Curtains

The results show will happen tomorrow in a bit more than 24 hours, at 3 pm EST / 9 pm CET. This is the most successful megarate with the LAV one so far (55 votes). Thanks a lot again for your support! @Andreo, @EgoRod, @Enrico, @HC Charge, @Fabiolous, @Alexei, @stefo, @musicinferno, @mcat, @frozen78, @desperateK, @MadonnaLove, @jesus, @scamper, @Foreigner, @Nowheretohide, @Prince of Darkness, @androiduser, @mirtillo, @Matty, @Danton, @Unruhe, @Fernando, @spinningaround, @chipie, @Bjonkers

Curtains

#2 – Express Yourself - Average Rate : 9,53 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @Alexei, @Foreigner, @Prince of Darkness, @Matty, @spinningaround, @Bjonkers, @Daxkoba, @Holger, @Dj Garrido, @TOpher, @Fontainebleau ) - Lowest Rate : 1 ( @MPowered )     #1 – Like a Prayer - Average Rate : 9,82 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @Andreo, @Fabiolous, @stefo, @mcat, @MadonnaLove, @jesus, @androiduser, @Fernando, @Leandro Gomes, @PanditaRulez, @MadonnasPussy, @patric

Posted Images

The thing is, so many tracks are high quality songs and all deserve a 10 in terms of music and lyrics: TDDUP, Spanish eyes, Promise to try, Oh father, Keep it together.

The first two singles are obviously some of M greatest songs.

Cherish, imo, is a little weaker.

Apart from my personal love for Supernatural and its original lyrics, I am happy to see that Love song is felt by many as the worst track of the album (except Act of contrition, which is almost an extra). LAP is my favourite album, but I skip LS.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
On 2/6/2022 at 10:11 PM, Curtains said:

Thanks a lot again to everyone who participated. As usual, this was great to organize. The I'm Breathless era megarate will start tomorrow! :)

You'll have to wait a bit more for the Blond Ambition Tour remaster, but I still have something to thank you all! :)

THXXXXXXX, great gift!!!!??? up to I'm Breathless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

I have a question concerning the mega rare UK Like a Prayer promo box. Do any of you guys know if there is one or two badges in the box ? Looking at some pictures in the internet is confusing cause some pictures show 1 badge while others show 2 badges.

Thanks very much.

Raphael

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2022 at 10:02 PM, raphaello78 said:

Hello guys,

I have a question concerning the mega rare UK Like a Prayer promo box. Do any of you guys know if there is one or two badges in the box ? Looking at some pictures in the internet is confusing cause some pictures show 1 badge while others show 2 badges.

Thanks very much.

Raphael

The official box set only has one enamel badge. Which pictures are you seeing that shows two badges?