She could not have looked more beautiful during this moment

Starchild

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

the boobs look tortured in that corset, they were really wonky in most of the photos

lets make a movement: #freetheboobsmadonna

That is not the way tp treat your boobs. :tongue:

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

2011 and 2012 was quite something.

img-1005142-madonna_widelg.jpg

So beautiful!

Beautiful and natural, I think. I'm not saying she looks ugly nowadays....not. But a little artificial. Ayway, it's up to her.

6 minutes ago, MartineX said:

lets make a movement: #freetheboobsmadonna

That is not the way tp treat your boobs. :tongue:

Beautiful and natural, I think. I'm not saying she looks ugly nowadays....not. But a little artificial. Ayway, it's up to her.

But again, and I don't like going there cause it's always her decision, now and then, but 2011-2012 wasn't "natural" at all either, like 2005 wasn't and even 1998 wasn't. She's always done "things" to look good and kudos to her, it's her choice.

Not talking about your comment specifically but I've always found funny how some fans criticize her current looks for nor being natural but loved the "Confessions" era, for instance, and that also wasn't natural at all. It's like it's OK as long as it fits their ideal of beauty, whatever that is. And that's not fair.

But that's a whole other discussion! :cute:

4 hours ago, Prayer said:

But again, and I don't like going there cause it's always her decision, now and then, but 2011-2012 wasn't "natural" at all either, like 2005 wasn't and even 1998 wasn't. She's always done "things" to look good and kudos to her, it's her choice.

Not talking about your comment specifically but I've always found funny how some fans criticize her current looks for nor being natural but loved the "Confessions" era, for instance, and that also wasn't natural at all. It's like it's OK as long as it fits their ideal of beauty, whatever that is. And that's not fair.

But that's a whole other discussion! :cute:

I can never clock anything she had done until after Swept Away. What did she have done around '98 or before then? No judgement, just curious. 

16 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I can never clock anything she had done until after Swept Away. What did she have done around '98 or before then? No judgement, just curious. 

Well, only she knows the real truth, obviously. I'm no expert but definitely botox from 1997 onwards. No problem about it, that was the time other celebrities (Kylie, for instance) started doing it too. It was revolutionary at the time.

No idea about earlier, to be honest.

2 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

My problem is that I don´t think she looks good nowadays, when she has always been a  beauty for me. 2005 yes she was, 1998 she was, 2012 she was, 2015 she was, but now I don´t like the result of the multiple procedures and the clothes and all...I think she could look much better. It´s her choice and her body. But this is happening at the same time artistically I´m not so fond of what she has been releasing lately. So I can say honestly that I´m not so fan of what she is today versus the fan I was before. And it´s not aging, it´s mainly her choices. She has the right, some fans love it, but I don´t, and I also have the right to express myself, have not I?

I completely agree she looked good up to rebel heart and then after the tour she changed a lot, I know it’s her body her face she can do what she wants but from 2016 onwards something has been off imo 

Yes, something's been off with her face since Madame X at least but I think it's recently (since 2020/2021) that her face is EXTREMELY different. Anyways, IT'S HER CHOICE and I don't want to judge her face, etc. But let's be real - it's not only her face. It's the way she's acting, the way she's dressing up... For me it doesn't look good at all lately. It's like she's choosing to disguise, not dress up.

1 hour ago, RebelHeart said:

There are some rumours that she had done her lips and nose before that time, but I don't know the exact time.

I loved the collagen in '91. I remember hearing about her nose but I always thought it looked the same. I don't even think of Botox because of how common it is at this point. I thought the cheeks in '08 were extrene then. But looking back at those interviews and pics now, she looked gorgeous. I think I'm just a fan of that high and tight 90's yanked look than I am of the cherubim fillers look everyone is into these days. 

5 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

It´s her choice and her body. But this is happening at the same time artistically I´m not so fond of what she has been releasing lately. 

And this is what it really boils down to for me. I don't really care about her face changing so much as I do the fact that I feel the most disconnected and uninterested in her artistic output than I ever have. But I also know now that where I am in my life has an effect on the way I see her. When I was a teen, she was a flawless goddess that could do no wrong. If MX was released then, there's a good chance I would have loved it. I think some fans (not you) don't take that angle into consideration. Where we were when we fell in love with her and where we are now. Sorry for the essay lol It's something I've been thinking a bit about lately.

Well, only she knows the real truth, obviously. I'm no expert but definitely botox from 1997 onwards. No problem about it, that was the time other celebrities (Kylie, for instance) started doing it too. It was revolutionary at the time.
No idea about earlier, to be honest.

In terms of face surgery, I’m confident she’s done the following:

Lower and mid facelift (2005, b/w Live 8-Hung Up)
Blepharoplasty (after 2005)
Initial cheek implants (2007)
Removed/revised cheek implants (after 2009)

On 1/22/2022 at 5:30 PM, RebelHeart said:

Yes, something's been off with her face since Madame X at least but I think it's recently (since 2020/2021) that her face is EXTREMELY different. Anyways, IT'S HER CHOICE and I don't want to judge her face, etc. But let's be real - it's not only her face. It's the way she's acting, the way she's dressing up... For me it doesn't look good at all lately. It's like she's choosing to disguise, not dress up.

lol you dont want to judge her face but then you go on to judge her face and her dress style - what is she choosing to disguise ?