She could not have looked more beautiful during this moment

Starchild

16 minutes ago, Alpha said:

That's her whole career. Who cares...they've never have and never will accomplish what she has.

it just gets tedious when its on a madonna fan forum ...i joined a madonna fan facebook group and it does not have the madonna bashing this forum has on occasions which is a breath or fresh air ..i see enough negative bullshit on her social media pages .

1 minute ago, beautifulkiller said:

it just gets tedious when its on a madonna fan forum ...i joined a facebook group and it does not have the madonna bashing this forum has on occasions which is a breath or fresh air ..i see enough negative bullshit on your social media pages 

It always helps to get sassy lol

On 1/23/2022 at 7:04 PM, beautifulkiller said:

lol you dont want to judge her face but then you go on to judge her face and her dress style - what is she choosing to disguise ?

No. I can't judge her choices regarding the face - she can do whatever she wants. But can I say that for me she looks different and unrecognizable? Yes, cause it's my opinion.

By disguise I mean these:

image.png.3fa1b025fce975f3646713d8ae9639bc.png

image.png.0318c572e88be59655c5095d0ff2fa7b.png

Over e.g. this:

image.thumb.png.ce23ab8820e24471c8c9a4a72242e31a.png

• 2 months later...

Madonna is the perfect example of how a change of hairstyle can make you look totally unrecognizable and she has done it since the beginning of her career. I remember the Music era, when she released the video I knew it was her even though there was a big difference with Ray of Light's look but when she released the video for Don't Tell Me I didn't recognize her at first (the credits didn't come out in the video) until I saw it on another TV channel days later (where the credits did come out) and I finally knew it was her.

Madonna has so many spectacular looks that it is difficult for me to choose one, an example is the one she wore at the Met Gala, the perfect hairstyle and wardrobe and despite the fact that the wardrobe makes her show her butt, she does it with class and not vulgar like others. Here are some pictures so you know what I'm talking about:

madonna_2.thumb.png.9c24c1e4b3375338e601f84eacd41245.png

On 1/21/2022 at 6:24 PM, Vasili said:

From head to toe, M reached another beauty peak during this interview, imo, and we don't talk about it enough.

https://youtu.be/UJuYjtp70jc?t=75

default_Madonna003.gif

It's one of my beloved Madonna interviews! This interview tells us what a smart genius, Madonna was!  Madonna has defined Lady Gaga's entire career with just one word. "Reductive."

If you ask people to define Lady Gaga's whole career in just one word after this interview, we can very easily define it in one word.

"Reductive"

Madonna was a Genius. Period. 

And look at that how beautiful She was!! I love it!

Edited by MadameX (see edit history)

Yes, but that´s also when Kaballahdonna disseapeared and she started to be that middle age frightened and insecure woman who felt threated with any pop tart that would have a bit of success that year,  lowering herself to that, telling the world she is not in the same league as the big ones as Sinatra, Streisand, Elvis, Michael, Prince ...very wrong in my opinion. I also don´t think that Lady gaga song resembles so much to Express Yourself, to  tell you the truth.

But I agree she looked good.