I really want the first remastered madonna album released to be hard candy

medonner

i just can't help wanting this as it would just be so funny and so madonna. the ultimate madonna troll

cd 1 - original album

cd 2 - already leaked demos in better quality with hey you and ring my bell and a few other unheard demos

cd 3 - timbaland remixes the pharrel songs and pharrel remixes the timbaland songs

cd 4 - loads of remix edits from the time and remix edits of songs we never got to hear. every song on the album has a remix though

I actually couldn't care what the first release is. First Album, Hard Candy, Like A Prayer, whatever, it doesn't matter. I'd just like them to get on with announcing something so that we can see from the first remaster what this range is potentially going to look like. 

I honestly thought I was quite a patient person, but I hate silent limbo periods such as this where you know something exciting's on the horizon but you've got no choice but to wait for some date that you're not important enough to be privy to.

1 hour ago, beautifulkiller said:

i would not mind if it had the demos ..animal , across the sky , latte , ring my bell 

i feel ray of light may be the first one 

I think she should do what bowie did with his boxsets recently. however if it's individual album releases, logically there are a few options that make sense

1. the first album

2. confessions on a dancefloor

3. ray of light

4. like a prayer (this one is a classic and not only that sounds terrible on so many modern cd pressings. it desperately needs a professional remaster)

ray of light does make sense as yep, it's old now but it's a classic and can be argued it sounds modern still (i think it'd very dated to it's time in a good way though)

but hard candy, it would be so madonna lol

43 minutes ago, Alexei said:

I actually couldn't care what the first release is. First Album, Hard Candy, Like A Prayer, whatever, it doesn't matter. I'd just like them to get on with announcing something so that we can see from the first remaster what this range is potentially going to look like. 

I honestly thought I was quite a patient person, but I hate silent limbo periods such as this where you know something exciting's on the horizon but you've got no choice but to wait for some date that you're not important enough to be privy to.

Exactly how I feel - I’m actually kind of bored already with this remix project that’s coming and don’t see why it’s coming first ?? 

2 minutes ago, Daxkoba said:

I hope it will be in chronological order, leave her worst (imo) albums til last (sorry) :kissy:

I want chronological order too but I loved Hard Candy and her three interscope records.  Not to mention this is a celebration of 50 number ones and there were a ton on dance hits on the last four records.... a ton.