Blue Jean

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think Ricardo was bad in choosing the questions and too slow. Almost afraid to ask or to interrupt.

Fun fact: the comments that we see on livestreams are not the same that the streamers see. Most of the time they go by veeeery fast, making it difficult to pick one question to answer. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thanks a lot guys for bringing it here, i missed it!! So we got almost the full thing then?!

We are missing 3-4 minutes. There is a longer version but the guy who recorded it recorded background noise as well and he’s ordering nuggets from uber eats the whole time. Which is kind of hilarious (sorry to the guy if you read this, I just thought it was a hoot tbh!)

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

We are missing 3-4 minutes. There is a longer version but the guy who recorded it recorded background noise as well and he’s ordering nuggets from uber eats the whole time. Which is kind of hilarious (sorry to the guy if you read this, I just thought it was a hoot tbh!)

Ok henny, TY, so the videos to keep r the ones u uploaded to ur YTB channel?

18 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Why she has to make it in parts and not just a film like everyone else. Series will have no impact at all... Also wth told her to name it Nobody Knows Me? Not the worst song from American Life getting the recognition Live To Tell deserves.

People do watch series on Netflix. With Covid people have gotten habit out of seeing movies in theatres, so getting people to see it in theatres would be a challenge. 

Honestly I'm so happy if it turns out to be a series. It would solve both the length problem and lessen expectations. This way, it might even become a cult hit instead of a 0% Rotten Tomatoes trashfire it's destined to be. I say, bring it on! She could even do the voice-overs for her show just like Chris Rock did.

11 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

Honestly I'm so happy if it turns out to be a series. It would solve both the length problem and lessen expectations. This way, it might even become a cult hit instead of a 0% Rotten Tomatoes trashfire it's destined to be. I say, bring it on! She could even do the voice-overs for her show just like Chris Rock did.

She could even do the voice-overs for her show just like Chris Rock did. - no no no no no no no 

42 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

Why are people slamming it before it has even filmed or been cast. Lol 

17 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Why are people slamming it before it has even filmed or been cast. Lol 

Because we are tired of discussing ponytails vs curls; we need something new to gossip about. And it’s so easy to burst out an opinion these days, negative or positive, that we don’t even think much about it while we type it out and eventually click the “submit reply” button

6 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Because we are tired of discussing ponytails vs curls; we need something new to gossip about. And it’s so easy to burst out an opinion these days, negative or positive, that we don’t even think much about it while we type it out and eventually click the “submit reply” button

I dont think its about needing new gossip. Some people are just nags like that.

27 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Well what do you expect? It’s the internet. It’s so easy to say what you want.

Well i would think on a fan board it would be more joyous not gloom and doom every single time in a thread. Don't get me wrong, there are things i dislike but there are some people who literally beat a dead horse. What happens next is that more positive fans are turned off so we leave and all thats left are the naggers who bitch and all of a sudden its like LOOK EVEN ALL HER FANS HATE HER. 

26 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well i would think on a fan board it would be more joyous not gloom and doom every single time in a thread. Don't get me wrong, there are things i dislike but there are some people who literally beat a dead horse. What happens next is that more positive fans are turned off so we leave and all thats left are the naggers who bitch and all of a sudden its like LOOK EVEN ALL HER FANS HATE HER. 

image.png.c48da8e0f0b39082988c36d5ebf35595.png