Liz Gilles (Dynasty reboot) is front runner to star in Madonna biopic? Thoughts?

chle70

1 hour ago, Pootz333 said:

I assume whoever is doing it will be lip synching to Madonna's vocals. So the part about being able to sing seems off to me. It would be nice if the person looked a lot like her but I think its more important to get her essence and personality. A lot can be done with makeup.

no no no they can not be madonnas vocals 

5 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

IDK if many of you remember the movie 'Innocence lost'. It's an unauthorized biopic starring Terumi Matthews and I think she was able to play the different facettes.

I am not asking for a doppelganger or a CGI face stitched to a body double but for someone who can capture the attitude.

that movie made her out to be cheap lol ..it was horrible ..

17 minutes ago, MCL_1993 said:

IDK if many of you remember the movie 'Innocence lost'. It's an unauthorized biopic starring Terumi Matthews and I think she was able to play the different facettes.

I am not asking for a doppelganger or a CGI face stitched to a body double but for someone who can capture the attitude.

OMG I love this move!! ?? Here in Italy was broadcast several time in the past 

40 minutes ago, beautifulkiller said:

when you watch her in this video its clear why she is being considered - lets give her a chance - i actually think she is perfect after watching this ...she has similar mannerisms to madonna and it seems she can copy other artists vocals pretty well 

Mmmh no.

She could do it but would fit into cosplay territory. Please, no.

Florence, please. The biopic needs a woman with enough personality to do a great job but stand on her own at the same time. It takes A LOT to play that role and later promote it. Madonna needs another strong woman. Florence is a perfect fit in every aspect:

Florence has the energy, the demeanor, the cool, the heart shaped face, the attitude and the exact voice. There is no other choice for me. She is utterly perfect. This is about acting not singing. We want Madonnas vocals not some soundalike and if they have to use other studio takes or have Madge re-record some old songs and try and emulate the style then so be it. To chose an actress on singing ability alone is not the one mama. Madonnas singing voice is unique but it's evolved and changed massively. More than most popular music singers in sound and style i'd say. Choosing for singing voice is folly.