Rumor: Madonna biopic to be titled, "Little Sparrow."

chle70

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

Didn't she used to be called Little Noni by her family?

yeah i just feel like the movie will be based around her losing her mum ..its been a huge part of her and if she had not died i dont think we woulld even be here on this page ..sounds awful but its true ..i hope it does include her losing her mum etc etc ..i hope its not a " i saved the gays me me me me me me me" kind of movie lol - im actually really excited about the movie and i have faith she will do a great job if its raw and gritty and honest 

17 hours ago, sidney78a said:

isnt it sad like we just have to remind people about this all of the time now.

like portishead once said oh sour sour times :freaky:

You don't have to do anything. Why is that bothersome to you?

Madonna has never referred to those two words together in her public life, so of course fans will find it curious.

Some people are just looking for petty arguments, I swear.

Little Sparrow? Well, her public persona is everything but that, it would be terribly wrong. She is the woman that does not perform on Tour several number ones cause they are low key ballads and she always want to present herself as a force of nature and then calls her biopic like that? Sorry, It does not make does any sense to me? Blonde Ambition could be much more strong and alike to her iconic public image.

5 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Little Sparrow? Well, her public persona is everything but that, it would be terribly wrong. She is the woman that does not perform on Tour several number ones cause they are low key ballads and she always want to present herself as a force of nature and then calls her biopic like that? Sorry, It does not make does any sense to me? Blonde Ambition could be much more strong and alike to her iconic public image.

Chill, it's not confirmed yet. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, I seem to recall watching an interview or reading an article from the past where she mentioned "Little Sparrow" when asked what she would name her autobiography. I don't remember the source exactly, but seems like this has been brewing for a while. Anyone else remember this?

Also, it could be that the script is titled this, but the movie might have a unique and catchier title.