Curtains

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

So I ended up receiving 50 votes. I honestly expected less so thanks a lot! The results show will take place tomorrow, February 23rd, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. Hope you'll be there! @EgoRod, @MadonnaLove, @Dj Garrido, @Foreigner, @Holger, @Alexei, @chipie, @Karma, @Unruhe, @MisterMistere, @migsou, @Danton, @Jet, @musicinferno, @Leandro Gomes, @MadonnasPussy, @Enrico, @mirtillo, @HC Charge, @desperateK, @truevirgin, @TOpher, @Janinno Salazar, @Fontainebleau, @Andreo, @Matty, @Tony Forti

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album. Let's now see how the tracks from the I'm Breathless era compete with each other. As requested by most users who participated in other games, non-album tracks from the corresponding era will also be included.   Rules: - Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition. - Rate each

Curtains

#2 – Justify My Love - Average Rate : 9,36 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @Karma, @Fontainebleau, @Skyline Pigeon ) - Lowest Rate : 2 ( @Holger )     #1 – Vogue - Average Rate : 10,32 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @MadonnaLove, @Dj Garrido, @Foreigner, @Holger, @Alexei, @chipie, @migsou, @Danton, @Leandro Gomes, @MadonnasPussy, @TOpher, @Janinno Salazar, @Matty, @PlayPause, @frozen78, @Robertson II, @proxy, @jesus, @androiduser, @mcat, @Polaris )

• Enrico featured this topic

Done! I'm very curious about the results for this one... This is the album that was out when I was 6 and saw the Blond Ambition tour live on TV (the Barcelona show) and they got me a vinyl copy and a couple of years later a cassette copy as well. Beyond the affection that I have for the album for obvious reasons, I think there's a bunch of very well crafted songs that have always been unfairly overlooked, 'He's a Man' being a good example. So, we'll see...

Voted! 

I'm a fan of I'm Breathless. My favourite track on the album (with the exception of Vogue) is Back In Business. I think the lyrics for Back In Business are simply amazing, the most clever on the album, and the song in itself feels very Madonna. Her voice during the verse is so sweet and innocent and then she growls going into each chorus, showing that she's totally in charge. 

I have no idea if I'm in the minority over my love for this track, or if it's an undisclosed fan favourite, but anyone that needs to refresh their memory about I'm Breathless, and plans to listen to the album before voting, please give this track some close attention. It won't win the poll, but I think it's a real album highlight.

11 minutes ago, Alexei said:

Voted! 

I'm a fan of I'm Breathless. My favourite track on the album (with the exception of Vogue) is Back In Business. I think the lyrics for Back In Business are simply amazing, the most clever on the album, and the song in itself feels very Madonna. Her voice during the verse is so sweet and innocent and then she growls going into each chorus, showing that she's totally in charge. 

I have no idea if I'm in the minority over my love for this track, or if it's an undisclosed fan favourite, but anyone that needs to refresh their memory about I'm Breathless, and plans to listen to the album before voting, please give this track some close attention. It won't win the poll, but I think it's a real album highlight.

I totally agree. I'm also a big fan of BIB...Her vocal rendition is stunning!

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: I'm Breathless era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic