Curtains

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

So I ended up receiving 50 votes. I honestly expected less so thanks a lot! The results show will take place tomorrow, February 23rd, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. Hope you'll be there! @EgoRod, @MadonnaLove, @Dj Garrido, @Foreigner, @Holger, @Alexei, @chipie, @Karma, @Unruhe, @MisterMistere, @migsou, @Danton, @Jet, @musicinferno, @Leandro Gomes, @MadonnasPussy, @Enrico, @mirtillo, @HC Charge, @desperateK, @truevirgin, @TOpher, @Janinno Salazar, @Fontainebleau, @Andreo, @Matty, @Tony Forti

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album. Let's now see how the tracks from the I'm Breathless era compete with each other. As requested by most users who participated in other games, non-album tracks from the corresponding era will also be included.   Rules: - Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition. - Rate each

Curtains

#2 – Justify My Love - Average Rate : 9,36 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @Karma, @Fontainebleau, @Skyline Pigeon ) - Lowest Rate : 2 ( @Holger )     #1 – Vogue - Average Rate : 10,32 / 10 - Highest Rate : 11 ( @MadonnaLove, @Dj Garrido, @Foreigner, @Holger, @Alexei, @chipie, @migsou, @Danton, @Leandro Gomes, @MadonnasPussy, @TOpher, @Janinno Salazar, @Matty, @PlayPause, @frozen78, @Robertson II, @proxy, @jesus, @androiduser, @mcat, @Polaris )

There are less than 48 hours left to vote. We are at 46 valid votes right now. Tagging users that didn't vote yet (or didn't send correct rates) but participated in the last game, for the last time. :)

@Fabiolous, @mcat, @Skyline Pigeon, @spinningaround, @Bjonkers, @Daxkoba, @As Soon As I, @patrice1711, @Voguerista,@cybertotor, @konfideinmenow, @Polaris, @SuperBicycle, @RUADJAI

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: I'm Breathless era [Results Show - 23/02 3pm EST/9pm CET]

prediction time! Not my list but I think it will be something like this from top to bottom

Vogue
Justify My Love
Rescue Me
The Beast Within
Hanky Panky
Sooner Or Later
More
He’s A Man
Back In Business
What Can You Lose
Something To Remember
Now I’m Following You
I’m going bananas
Cry Baby

5 hours ago, truevirgin said:

My prediction: 

Vogue
Rescue Me
Justify My Love
Hanky Panky
Something To Remember
Sooner Or Later
More
Now I’m Following You
He’s A Man
Back In Business
What Can You Lose
The Beast Within
I’m going bananas
Cry Baby

Interesting prediction. I definitely agree with you on the bottom 4 with Cry Baby being the lowest. But I'll be pretty miffed if Back In Business and He's A Man are that low down cos they're a classy duo and deserve higher. And I can't see More getting higher than Back In Business or He's A Man, although I think it's a fun track.

I think Sooner Or Later will be the highest out of the I'm Breathless tracks and will beat Hanky Panky. 

I also think that Justify My Love will be second behind Vogue, with Rescue Me pitching in at third place.

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: I'm Breathless era [Results Show NOW]
  • Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: I'm Breathless era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic