Unpopular Opinions Thread

Régine Filange

1 hour ago, Kacper said:

Celebration is her worst compilation

True Blue album cover with title name is better than one without

Agree about Celebration.

The greatest singles artist ever and we have yet to get a singles collection using single versions.

GHV2 used them, which I love, but was only a chunk of her career.

27 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Like A Prayer and Express Yourself album versions are superior to the Immaculate remixes

Like A Prayer: I have never found anyone who says that the remixes are better than the album version (except for the 7'' Version). 

Express Yourself: every remix and dub are superior to the album version.

8 minutes ago, Mden said:

Madonna is at her best when she makes her fan base cringe.

Her Maluma  performance in that pink dress was a pure ‘ no fucks given alpha move.’ 

Oh wow!  I have to so agree with you.  In fact, as much as I hate those grills she wears (and I think they look ridiculous on anyone), I love she still wears them.  'Zero fuck given'! 

8 hours ago, Aiwa08 said:

Like A Prayer: I have never found anyone who says that the remixes are better than the album version (except for the 7'' Version). 

Express Yourself: every remix and dub are superior to the album version.

I prefer the 7” Dance Edit to the Album Version.

And yes, Express Yourself on TIC is vastly superior to the Album Version, aside from that beyond dated ‘bbbbbb baby!’ intro.

7 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

the rap on American Life (title track) is genius, totally intentional mockery of rap music and not to be taken seriously (though I do kind of believe she takes it seriously but I try and not think about that)

It still makes me laugh that there are people and fans who think her rapping about soy lattes and double shotte’s was something she was taking seriously lol

7 hours ago, androiduser said:

Spanish Lesson is cute and totally misunderstood

My problem with "Spanish Lesson" is the bad translation of Spanish phrases into English. Even though it's meant to be a joke, I find it difficult to enjoy the translations (without that I could love the song).