New 'Bitch She's Madonna!' YouTube Documentary Episode covering 'Who's That Girl Tour' in Europe

Blue Jean

Billie Jean!!! Hey there… I’m the guy that fanned out on you on Youtube like 2 weeks ago. I was talking about how yout intros are amazing. Just really fantastic. The timing and quality is perfect. The part with the Madonna Evita kiss and the pop! Brilliant.

Thanks mate!!!

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Coming this Sunday!!

For all those who haven't seen the series check our the previous episodes here:

It was a particularly brilliant episode, thank you so much. Caught me off guard too as, rather unexpectedly, I got quite emotional remembering the scale of the impact she had and what she had to deal with.... just so well put together, balancing the excitement of the time, the focus on the music and also the glimpses into how it all impacted on M. Thanks again, this series is the best set of docs on M, by far.

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Thanks Sprk!

Just letting everyone know too the new episode is up!

Once again amazing video - I noticed there was more Florence pro shot footage too not seen in the previous YouTube video ? does this mean it’s finally coming in full ? 

I’m still amazed by the footage from Paris and that huge crowd - I hope Warner’s does something special with this tour ( still my favourite one) maybe some soundboard audio from Wembley or Paris ? I doubt it was filmed but I remember pat Leonard found tapes from this tour so I’m guessing it was recorded ? ?

This documentary is wonderful, it is assembled perfectly and with attention to detail, the pieces of the concert in Florence and her on the plane are beautiful, and the new theme at the beginning with different images it's amazing! This is what his team should see today and understand how it works. thank you!

3b0739be0b47aaff689ddd8a01646de9.gif