Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (RSD Red or Green Vinyl 12'')

The Ghost

• The Ghost changed the title to Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (RSD)

Interesting. I guess they're just putting "Who's That Girl" and "Causing A Commotion" on a unique release. Let's see what they do with the cover and back cover...

What official tracklist should we expect?

Who's That Girl (Extended Version)

Causing A Commotion (Silver Screen Mix)

Causing A Commotion (Dub)

Causing A Commotion (Movie House Mix)

Optional:

White Heat (b-side of the original "Who's That Girl" single)

Jimmy Jimmy (b-side of the original "Causing A Commotion" single)

• The Ghost changed the title to Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (RSD Red Vinyl 12'')

I'm excited for sure just to have a new Madonna release for RSD it's always exciting!!! I don't really purchase any other artists vinyl like I do M's so it's always exciting to get new stuff for me whatever it may be as long as it's official & not just cheap looking or something like that. I do find it weird that WTG? is the first of any new M physical material out of all the rereleases they could do right now but it was a #1 hit for her & was an integral era in her career so I'm all for it! I'm VERY curious if they will follow the same official design for the WTG? single or do something completely new/different than either WTG? or Causing A Commotion design wise?!?

• The Ghost changed the title to Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (RSD Red or Green Vinyl 12'')
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic