Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (RSD Red or Green Vinyl 12'')

The Ghost

13 hours ago, Quack said:

Nah its remixes of the 2 tracks, probably like @steady75says20220216_194838.thumb.jpg.2908c970b4daa87e4b87087b0a338220.jpg

This is the tracklist:

A
1. Who’s That Girl (Extended Version)
2. Causing a Commotion (Movie House Mix)

B
1. Causing a Commotion (Silver Screen Mix)
2. Who’s That Girl (Dub)
3. Causing a Commotion (Dub)

Apparently there's a blue vinyl exclusive for US

45 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

What if this is a digital release too?

doubtful but it would make sense seeing as none of these tracks are on streaming yet and we dont have a digitial version of the wtg dub yet but surely this would damage any sales of the warner re-issue deal(Whatever that even means now ??? )

4 hours ago, Bohh said:

Actually, you can usually buy them online the very same day after 6pm on this website : https://www.roughtrade.com/gb (as long as they have copies of course).

Not this year. They go online on the Friday afterwards in the UK, giving the indie retailers a full week of exclusivity:

"Online Sale

Remaining titles will be sold online at roughtrade.com from 8pm on Friday 29th April 2022." 

https://blog.roughtrade.com/gb/record-store-day-2022/

1 hour ago, clkelley39 said:

Do new vinyls still come with digital download codes? I haven't bought a new vinyl in forever because I don't have a gold toilet and a private jet :lol::silly:

You only need a turntable silly, you cant play it on a jet or a toilet.

digital downloads tends to come with some of the new releases, no rerelease or such

26 minutes ago, subversive said:

I read that the back picture is Causing Commotion cover, but what picture?

Is gonna be avialable in Spain?

I'm from Spain (in Asturias) and all the other years I got my copy. The man in the store said that he only could get two copies (it's a very small store in a small town) so I guess you don't have problem to get it. The only one that was not released here was "I rise" because (if I'm not wrong) it was only for the USA. 

16 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

There's gonna be plenty of both. Wait and see. Even online sellers won't be able to gouge prices on this one, just like previous RSD Stuff was cheap afterwards

The green one is 3000 but I do think still plenty. There are like 13K of the others. You can find the previous Superclub everywhere and cheap

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic