Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (RSD Red or Green Vinyl 12'')

The Ghost

14 hours ago, Prayer said:

Yep! :cute:

The cover is based on the original "Who's That Girl" UK picture disc:

ZWc.jpeg

So maybe the back cover will be the "Causing A Commotion" UK picture disc image?

Zw.jpeg

:cute:

That would be great, but knowing how lazy Rhino / Warner Bros. can be, I think it's more likely that they will just use the same artwork as the back of the 'Who's That Girl' picture disc for the back cover.

back.jpg

4 hours ago, Tex20 said:

That would be great, but knowing how lazy Rhino / Warner Bros. can be, I think it's more likely that they will just use the same artwork as the back of the 'Who's That Girl' picture disc for the back cover.

back.jpg

The  description says two different covers one for WTG and one for CC. My theory was that if they used the WTG picture disc they could do the CC picture disc too.

43 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

The Look of Love sounds amazing on the Japanese CD Single Collection and the German 12”

Ah ok. Was sort of hoping for a decent digital one too though. It needs a remaster as it's quite muddy which sort of adds to its mystery in part but I'd love to hear it spruced up.

What I would do with the stems tho 

9 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Ah ok. Was sort of hoping for a decent digital one too though. It needs a remaster as it's quite muddy which sort of adds to its mystery in part but I'd love to hear it spruced up.

What I would do with the stems tho 

The CD single collection is digital. And I find it sounds much cleaner than the soundtrack transfer. I have that one in all my playlists 

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

Slight bug bear. Why is she cropped at the top?

Seems like they grabbed the pic from the back of You Can Dance rather than the picture disc

seems daft

5 hours ago, EgoRod said:

hopefully this is just mock up stage

A lot of these digital covers for RSD tend to be quick mock-ups and not of the printed artwork. I remember a few of the previous RSD releases for Madonna had incorrect fonts on some of the digital covers, yet the physical versions were correct

4 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

IKR

The LIB color vinyl is like forever in the store lol

See, that was the one I could never find in my area.  

I like this release.  Of course I'd love to see a double vinyl of Blonde Ambition from Yokohoma or something like that, but I like the cute little colored vinyl remix EPs.  I'm hoping for Remixed Prayers one of these days, maybe as a double vinyl?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic