Who's That Girl Super Club Mix (RSD Red or Green Vinyl 12'')

The Ghost

So I went today with my brace on my ankle, stood outside for an hour. These kids behind me when the doors opened almost knocked me over and cut in front of me, so I went and saw the two Madonna ones they had, snatched them and went to the register. The kid apparently (were in their teens) obviously wanted it but I bought it anyway due to their rudeness. Store only got two copies. :rainbow:

31 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

If I wait will I miss out or this going to be everywhere cheap for the next year like all the other RSD release?

If it's really 15.000 copies it should be easily available in the next few weeks. Spanish stores only had around 5 copies per store yesterday but some of them said they will be receiving more copies next week, for instance.

57 minutes ago, Enrico said:

My local store didn't get the copy reserved for me, so I had to buy it online. Find a copy in Spain for 29,99 euros, which is a reasonable price, plus 12 euros shipping. But people are selling it at unacceptable prices. I was actually tempted not to buy it this time.

It's against the rsd rules to reserve copies, they won't supply to a record store that does that