Oxana sues Madonna and Madonna responds

Brendanlovesu1

I didn't want this clogging the general social media thread so i made a separate one. let's discuss / analyze / investigate

274629723_1236028173593110_2805852206378

274532146_1236028180259776_1344948360370

274464200_1236028186926442_6181685073638

274501912_1236028170259777_8587777623750

274505117_1236028183593109_4451040334543

274519923_1236028176926443_1992661448074

it sounds to me like her problem is with fellow fan Isreal, not Madonna.

The letter from Isreal's attorney is interesting especially if Oxana is connected to Anna Sorkin. BTW Anna Sorkin is the subject of a new tv show on netflix called Inventing Anna that's quite good. Here's an article comparing the differences between the real life Anna who was found guilty of multiple theft-related charges in 2019 and fictional Anna as seen in the show. In the show she's played by Julia Garner of Ozark fame. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60325070

Getting back on topic, why did Oxana underline the part about her own fake scams and being exposed as a con artist like Anna above. what does her playing the victim card about being a woman/immigrant have to do with Israel not paying her back?

Does anyone have any stories to share of having the displeasure of meeting Oxana. I was at the front of the heart bit of the stage during the rebel heart tour in Glasgow in 2015, and Oxana and her mate Jeannie who follows her around like a lost puppy shoved me out of the way and said Madonna said I was meant to be there etc, I didn't want to start a fight as I was very new to the fandom, I was stupid and moved away from her, it was after that I'd found on various forums she has a history of pushing her way to the front like that.... I won't make the same mistake again

17 minutes ago, Matty said:

Isn’t this the girl whose caused so much trouble at concerts? forging tickets and taking other fans seats so she can be front row? If it’s the same person she doesn’t appear to be genuine ?‍♂️

Yep....it's the crazy one. I've heard she's a major scammer. She has fucked over a lot of fans over many years.

There's little to investigate . It's pretty clear and she has no shame posting about it like she is a victim.

She keeps organizing non official events and promoting her film about herself talking about Madonna. She owes money to the other guy Henriques for whatever dodgy business she keeps doing.

She gave money for the charity trip that didn't happened and he kept the cash because she never paid him back.

Now she is trying to get the money from Madonna. Case close.

Basically from what I can work out, Oxana paid Isreal so she could get a seat at a table for the Art Basel auction in 2016, it looks like she also asked Isreal to put money towards an auction item which included a trip to peru as seen here on Page 9

https://cdn.ontourmedia.io/madonna//non_secure/images/Malawi-Catalog.pdf

''Experience one of the last paradises on earth - the Rainbow Mountain in the heart of Peru with guides Johan Ernst Nilson and Madonna.

To visit the land of the Inca is an adventure in and of itself, and the opportunity to hike the Andes is truly incredible- it is a walk into the virtually unknown. A place that few travelers have seen, the Rainbow Mountain is a secret that has been kept so well that there is very little information about it- you will have to go to find out!

The journey will take seven days to complete, during which time you and five guests will cross five passes ranging between 15,000 and 17,000 feet. You will pass thousands of roaming alpacas and llamas. You will walk through beautifully diverse landscape that changes daily from snow capped peaks to neon red mountains. The real reward, however, is when you at last will arrive at the painted hills hidden deep in the Andes.

Traveling by foot and by horseback you will be able to access some of the most incredible places on earth, and a nature photographer will capture images of the winners in this magical landscape. After reaching the hidden mountains you and your guests can return on foot and horseback or via helicopter.

Johan Ernst Nilson is one of the world’s leading explorers and is known for his extreme adventures as well as his philanthropic work around the planet. Johan has accomplished 40 expeditions in 165 countries.

The package is for six people. The winning bidder and his/her guests will be responsible for airfare and hotels to and from Lima, Peru. All expedition expenses, departing from Lima, are included. The winner of this adventure will be camping in comfortable tents and eating well-prepared food. You will have local guides to lead you through the midst of the magical mountains. The date of this expedition will be scheduled by mutual convenience and must be completed by December 2018.''

from here it gets a bit fuzzy, the trip never took place and the money was refunded, presumably to Isreal who then seemed to cut ties with Oxana.

41 minutes ago, Prayer said:

OMG, what is this? I read all the documents and still can't figure out exactly what's going on with it.

What happened? A fan paid "Raising Malawi" for a trip with her what the trip never happened?

Also, how this been leaked? It's personal stuff, right?

Oxana posted it on her instagram and her social media accounts a few days ago, I did try to find the case in the new york court system and was unable to, though it was my first time looking something like this up, maybe I was doing something wrong

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Oxana posted it on her instagram and her social media accounts a few days ago, I did try to find the case in the new york court system and was unable to, though it was my first time looking something like this up, maybe I was doing something wrong

There is something wrong with this story.....one of the pictures (the 3rd one) says it's from 16 December 2022

3 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I’m so confused I read everything and am still lost. 
 Why did this auctioned trip never happen? 

Probably because of the pandemic, maybe for for some bureaucracy mess, maybe because Madonna couldn't bother or was unable to hike the Peruvian rainbow trail. The issue is not about the cancellation but about the refund

Once someone sent me a list of fans I should avoid...and honestly that list isnt wrong.

Once someone asked help t translate subtitltes and I offered my help. And said yes, but never sent the stuff to translate. Later asked people again....and I told : I offered you help, you said yes but never sent me anything to work on. It was like opening the Pandora box of someone really crazy. I was wrong for this person.

another friend had some trouble with this person too cause of the subtitles...

Long time ago someone was selling crds with Madonna unreleased songs on ebay, like 20 years ago. I sent the payment but never sent the cd...And I asked about it some time after. Excuses...but had to pay me back. I was wrong for asking what was mine. 

The other one...someone we shouldnt trust either.

For what I understood she owes him 4000, but he owes her 34000. WHo's right, who's wrong? we dont know. Better not deal with both. Honestly...

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

The letter from Isreal's attorney is interesting especially if Oxana is connected to Anna Sorkin.

Everything about Anna has already been exposed in multiple articles and exposes though the years. If Oksanna was connected to Anna, we would have known about that by now. AND there would have been photos of the 2 of them together.

This is just a scare tactic. 

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

I didn't want this clogging the general social media thread so i made a separate one. let's discuss / analyze / investigate

274629723_1236028173593110_2805852206378

274532146_1236028180259776_1344948360370

274464200_1236028186926442_6181685073638

274501912_1236028170259777_8587777623750

274505117_1236028183593109_4451040334543

274519923_1236028176926443_1992661448074

it sounds to me like her problem is with fellow fan Isreal, not Madonna.

The letter from Isreal's attorney is interesting especially if Oxana is connected to Anna Sorkin. BTW Anna Sorkin is the subject of a new tv show on netflix called Inventing Anna that's quite good. Here's an article comparing the differences between the real life Anna who was found guilty of multiple theft-related charges in 2019 and fictional Anna as seen in the show. In the show she's played by Julia Garner of Ozark fame. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-60325070

Getting back on topic, why did Oxana underline the part about her own fake scams and being exposed as a con artist like Anna above. what does her playing the victim card about being a woman/immigrant have to do with Israel not paying her back?

Does anyone have any stories to share of having the displeasure of meeting Oxana. I was at the front of the heart bit of the stage during the rebel heart tour in Glasgow in 2015, and Oxana and her mate Jeannie who follows her around like a lost puppy shoved me out of the way and said Madonna said I was meant to be there etc, I didn't want to start a fight as I was very new to the fandom, I was stupid and moved away from her, it was after that I'd found on various forums she has a history of pushing her way to the front like that.... I won't make the same mistake again

Ah so you're the one i heard about! A friend told me this happened to a fan! Im so sorry that that happened to you!

3 hours ago, EgoRod said:

Probably because of the pandemic, maybe for for some bureaucracy mess, maybe because Madonna couldn't bother or was unable to hike the Peruvian rainbow trail. The issue is not about the cancellation but about the refund

I'm from Peru. The trip was announced on the news, something like “Madonna is coming to Cusco with some lucky fans”.

But nothing happened after. Not even a single report about possible incidents between her team and our authorities.