Oxana sues Madonna and Madonna responds

Brendanlovesu1

In the July 2021 letter from Oxana to Madonna she states she has never discussed the matter publicly despite multiple media requests.......the media would not have known about it, unless Oxana had told them and it's likely this statement was not true.

Oxana made a point of making her facebook post public, citing that she was a minority and 'why me Madonna' and publishing the legal documents - this is a desperate attempt for sympathy given she does not have a case against any of the defendents.

The biggest question I have is - if Israel actually took payment from her specifically for the trip, wouldn't there be an audit trail of messages between them discussing the trip,  costs, transfer of payment, receipt etc? Israel's legal response was very revealing - he's not concerned and it's likely that she payed him back for things he had funded for her (and her film) etc 

Oxana's reputation is not good and she has allegedly facilitated what other's perceive as a scam / fraudulent conduct - along with a lot of self-serving unpleasant interactions at shows.

46 minutes ago, Drum Dub said:

Honey send her to a concert in Buenos Aires, she'll be dismembered in a matter of seconds if she even tries to do that :lol:

She’d show up with ——, saying that she’s ——- and that ——-, and then say ——. She’ll stop at nothing.

Sorry, had to edit that out, don’t wanna get sued.

10 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

I think she is just creating her own drama....maybe to help get funding for her legal bills  as of right now with the current world situation her assets could be frozen.....when your hearts not open ???

I loved your answer!

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

Because it was probably signed by an assistant 

I know who signed it...Estere!

By the way, in one of her tour stops around the world...I passed by her and her assistant... The  blond and a brunette. I just ignored them. Madame Oax

I think she was the girl in the red dress at the Billboard awards right by the stage at the end going mad - but they broadcast a rehearsal that she was not in. you can only see it on the fan filmed footage 

Seems pointless suing Madonna as her complaint is with the person she gave the money to who received the refund and did not give her what she paid back and used it towards other debts she had with him

9 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

Oxana posted this and later deleted it after a backlash - very inappropriate given the invasion of thr Ukraine 

273878671_1101049920678477_7653033172271941527_n.jpg

She is really just dumb. After I saw this post I wrote here personal message and she just ignored me. Tonight she posted complaining about diverted plane from Moscow.. she's just full of shit and selfishness.