Oxana sues Madonna and Madonna responds

Brendanlovesu1

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Madonna fans can be TRULY evil or psychotic. No offense because I am part of the Madonna fan kingdom but I feel like we are worse than Insane Clown Possy fans or some other notorious ones like the Grateful Dead.

To be honest when I met Madonna fans irl in Europe I had nothing but positive experiences. Apart from that one guy who tried to hold me back when entering the pit. Generally though I found the good fans stuck up for one another and tried to keep things fair with queues etc. I made lots of friends.

It is online where people are more often unpleasant. Usually they’re the same ones that never show their face and you have no idea who they are.

On 1/19/2024 at 3:31 AM, Blue Jean said:

To be honest when I met Madonna fans irl in Europe I had nothing but positive experiences. Apart from that one guy who tried to hold me back when entering the pit. Generally though I found the good fans stuck up for one another and tried to keep things fair with queues etc. I made lots of friends.

It is online where people are more often unpleasant. Usually they’re the same ones that never show their face and you have no idea who they are.

Truth!!!! 

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, FraP said:

I don't know anything about Oksana, but I was intrigued that there is a topic about her. Can someone link me to an article where she is mentioned to understand the character?

there is not so much around on her but if you search her name on Google you will have something...... very few but something.....

2 minutes ago, FraP said:

But I don't understand why she's angry with Madonna. She's not responsible for that

I have recommend her here on forum to look for a very good psychiatric. Unfortunately people who were raised to Pervy Kanal don't believe Russians can be demented, only non Russians can be.