I JUST REALIZED THAT I'LL NEVER GO TO A MAD'S TOUR

mdnx99

I'm sitting down tipping on the pc while listening to mad on tv, and i came to a realization that I may never go to her tour; let's be honest guys, she's a lil bit tired now, she don't need to prove nothing more to ANYBODY and i think that it's even impossible that she'll make an intimist tour like madame x (i hope i'm wrong). She's the kind of the artist, that if she would come to my city, i would pay to see her without second thought. Hope i eat my words, cuz one of my goals in life is to see her liveOprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, slutpride said:

You think this is humour, but you never get any likes, do you?

Delete your account. @steady75is a fucking national treasure no matter how much i wish i could send them straight to hell. They may be an awful person but i love him and think he's hilarious.

58 minutes ago, DrunkBySix said:

I've never seen Madonna live, and I really don't want to: Spend an exorbitant amount of money for a woman who doesn't bother to show up to her performances on time? Yeah, I'll get right in line for that. :bubblebitch:

If you’ve never been personally affected in-person by her late start times then you can’t call yourself a fan.

23 hours ago, DrunkBySix said:

I've never seen Madonna live, and I really don't want to: Spend an exorbitant amount of money for a woman who doesn't bother to show up to her performances on time? Yeah, I'll get right in line for that. :bubblebitch:

Uh...so you're not gonna see her because she's late? Lame sauce. Maybe you can listen to Bedtime Story as a substitution.

I don´t see a tour a la MDNA tour happening again, not only she has lost a lot of her appeal as a  pop star to the general audience, she is far from that pop star she once was, who danced amazingly, with an amazing physic, unlimited stamin, a pro who did care for every aspect of the show...All the work she would have to do ir order to  do something that could do justice to her iconic carreer, I don´t think she wants to do it: training again, working on her voice, having a concept, doing promo: I don´t think she is going to do it, and face the fact it´s is harder and harder for her. She is super rich and will prefer doing vulgar instagram pictures showing a nipple or her ass and anoouncing soon the release of some product, as we know.

Of Course, she could do an acoustic intimate tour singing songs with a band and it would be a sold out. But, is she going to take care of her voice, do it seriously, working on a concept with forgotten gems or anything like that? I bet the answer is no. If she did, would it be a Madonna concert as the original poster mentioned? I think no.