MEGARATE: Erotica era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fabiolous, @MadonnaLove, @scamper, @Prince of Darkness, @chipie, @Bjonkers, @PanditaRulez, @As Soon As I, @Pretender1978, @Robertson II, @Voguerista, @cybertotor, @konfideinmenow, @Janinno Salazar, @SuperBicycle, @RUADJAI

Tagging you all cause there is still a week to vote and your were interested in the previous games. We're at 53 votes right now! :)

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Erotica era [Vote before 11/03 + POLL]
13 hours ago, Curtains said:

I also considered taking the reigns of the forum cause i don't want to let it go, however i never did such a thing before so someone would have to explain it to me.

I also don't have any experience with running forum, but if you need any help with costs, let me know and I can send u some money. I don't want to let this place die... 

i don't think you'd get as many votes if you do all megarates in one go by the end of march. it would be exhausting for you and many people wouldn't be able to vote on all of them, including me - takes too much time. Better take your time, let's enjoy the game rather than rush it with questionable results

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Erotica era [Results Show 12/03 - 3pm EST / 9pm CET + POLL]

Curtains, can I just say that I really don't know what to say about the megarate polls in the OP that you've asked us to look at. I genuinely don't know which way to vote.

I've gotta admit, I've not gelled with the Discord site. Its been organised with the very best of intentions, but I just find it difficult to navigate and follow over there. At the same time, I don't want to lose the live unveiling results polls that have been such fun over the last few months. So this is one poll I just can't vote in for you.

People are desperate to keep the forum going, because it is such a special place. I've only been a member here for a comparatively short time, but I've found it a wonderful community full of warm, funny and friendly individuals brought together by the same passion - a wonderful artist that's held our attention for years. It's got me down that this place is going, so I really feel for people who have been visiting here for years and built up online rapports with other users from all different corners of the world.

Surely there must be some way of being able to produce a new site, equal to this one, headed up by the current moderators on this site. If I'm making it sound easier than it really is, it's because I'm really not tech savvy, and it's far from my field of expertise. So apologies if there's something I'm not understanding. I'm really just keeping everything crossed that somebody on here comes up with a last minute remedy to either keep it going or start afresh with a brand new site that has a duplicate design that we can all move to.

15 hours ago, Curtains said:

So we reached 55 votes at the end, as much as the Like a Virgin and Like a Prayer megarates. Thank you for the support again.

The results show will happen tomorrow, on March 12th at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. There's also a poll in the OP, it could be great if you could answer to it! :)

@MPowered, @Daxkoba, @Holger, @MisterMistere, @TOpher, @Alexei, @Karma, @mirtillo, @Andreo, @desperateK, @stefo, @HC Charge, @Foreigner, @Danton, @musicinferno, @androiduser, @Unruhe, @sidney78a, @jesus, @Brendanlovesu1, @Enrico, @EgoRod, @Jet, @spinningaround, @migsou, @mcat, @Inco, @Drum Dub, @truevirgin, @frozen78, @MDNA22, @proxy, @Leandro Gomes, @Fontainebleau, @MadonnasPussy, @Tony Fortin, @patrice1711, @deathproof, @Polaris, @gst6662000, @Bohh, @Fernando, @Matty, @AntiSkilled, @Nowheretohide, @Roy, @Dj Garrido, @GhostOrchid, @chipie, @PanditaRulez

To be honest , I dont know how to answer, I'm still not on Discord and to be honest I don't know how it works :cry:

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Erotica era [Results Show NOW + POLL]
  • Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Erotica era [Results Show - Recap on first page]