MEGARATE: Erotica era [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Karma said:

The song is (surprisingly) the most streamed track off Erotica :)

Not surprised considering it is still one of those HUGE Madonna tracks in Europe, played by radios pretty often. Much more than any other track from this era (maybe expect This Used to be My Playground). General public just loves it, definitely much more than Erotica, Fever and even Deeper and Deeper. 

Cannot understand till this moment why Rain only hit #14 back in 1993

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, HC Charge said:

Not surprised considering it is still one of those HUGE Madonna tracks in Europe, played by radios pretty often. Much more than any other track from this era (maybe expect This Used to be My Playground) 

Cannot understand till this moment why Rain only hit #14 back in 1993

Because she was a dangerous mistress:Madonna009:

16 minutes ago, Karma said:

A music video megarate would be amazing down the line!

On-topic: YASSS @ "Rain" winning. An underrated masterpiece that deserved much better than a #14 peak back in 1993.

Time has been kind to it - the video has aged amazingly and the song is (surprisingly) the most streamed track off Erotica :)

This was supposed to happen after the albums megarate and the unreleased songs megarate but now idk anymore.

29 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#2 – Deeper and Deeper

Cover.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,42 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @TOpher, @musicinferno, @spinningaround, @proxy, @MadonnasPussy, @patrice1711, @Polaris, @GhostOrchid )

- Lowest Rate : 6 ( @MPowered )

#1 – Rain

Cover.jpg

- Average Rate : 9,51 / 10

- Highest Rate : 11 ( @Holger, @Karma, @stefo, @androiduser, @Inco, @MDNA22, @Leandro Gomes, @Nowheretohide, @Roy, @PanditaRulez )

- Lowest Rate : 4 ( @Danton )

FUCK YEAH RAIN!!!!! MY FAVORITE SONG OF THIS ALBUM IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!! I INVITE MEXICAN TACOS Y'ALL TO CELEBRATE THIS VICTORY!!!! 

Taco Oprah GIF

Great choices  - I think Rain deserved to win and Deeper and Deeper, Erotica and Bad Grl close behind it

Rain should have been a bigger hit than it was but was released during the media backlash against her at the time got muted - but I know loads pf people loved the song and video.  The album, the singles and videos are all fantastic from Erotica and some great top class remixes for Erotica, Deeper and Deeper and Fever

Wow, I never would have tought 'Rain' would be at number 1, not because i don't think it's great, I have to say. So happy to see so much love for 'This Used to be My Playground', and sad to see 'Secret Garden' in one of the latest positions. I've always found the Andre Betts collaborations so effortless, classy and interesting. 'Bye Bye Baby' is an absolute surprise as the least appeciated as well!

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: Erotica era [Results Show - Recap on first page]