Is Madonna a Homophobe/ Posing White Savior?

RUADJAI

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Google search sean penn and set the search options to three weeks ago :)

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/sean-penn-criticizes-men-feminized-1235166106/

This is who an ally fell in love with.... Imagine what he must have been like in the 80's. Just... Imagine.... yohooo hooo oohoooo.. they may say.. he's a dremaerrrrr....

3 hours ago, androiduser said:

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/sean-penn-criticizes-men-feminized-1235166106/

This is who an ally fell in love with.... Imagine what he must have been like in the 80's. Just... Imagine.... yohooo hooo oohoooo.. they may say.. he's a dremaerrrrr....

And? You're on a Madonna message board thus you are homophobic too. 

107738187_10_cc_1920x1080.jpg

7 hours ago, androiduser said:

Madonna likes to fall in love with hyper macho guys and make them her bitch, that's why it never lasts. She's an alpha. 

5 hours ago, Karma said:

Yes, "La Isla Bonita" is VERY problematic.

"Where a girl loves a boy, and a boy loves a girl"

How heteronormative of her. What about otherkin people? Why is bigotry so prevalent in her dream island? And why is she singing in spanish, wasn't she born in Michigan? Please stick to country music and unseasoned food and stop appropiating latin culture, you white DEVIL. Shame on you Madonna, SHAME.

i Verguenza ! i Verguenza ! Madonna !

1 minute ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Says the guy with the anime profile?I dig your sense of humor. 

Bitch its not anime. Anime is Japanese. Mine is Korean Manhwa you racist. Bet you think all asians look the same too. Check yourself please before you make even more racially insensitive comments and we all see.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Bitch its not anime. Anime is Japanese. Mine is Korean Manhwa you racist. Bet you think all asians look the same too. Check yourself please before you make even more racially insensitive comments and we all see.

Wow you caught me before I could correct my comment. Well done. I shall be your slave.

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Well done for catching stupid comments from you? Not hard. But I'm glad you're smart enough to correct yourself this time. 

I feel like you have a warped sense of humor and I kinda like it. I hereby extend the olive branch of peace, we can be lovers rather than fighters???Madonna fans all cum together?