Madonna Speaks Out Against Putin

thegoldencalf

The west has become weak and corrupt, everyone is going to do a bunch of lip service and ineffective sanctions but nobody is going to do the only thing that could stop Putin, which is military intervention. Ukraine has been thrown to the wolves like 2014.

35 minutes ago, Matty said:

She can’t win though she’s being dragged on instagram because she’s in the video, she’s making it about herself they’re saying. I wish people would do their research before dragging her ?

Little Haters on GagaDaily having a day, very predictable, those people loves to hate her! And they never did nothing good for this world, only spreading hate! 

4 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

Not the Gaga argument again

200w.gif

I'm Gaga fan, and I'm sorry but that's just true, I see almost every day on GagaDaily pressed monsters hating on her, It's like always 2012 for them, they just love to hate her, they only will be happy when some maniacs finally will kill her, provoked by all this hate.

15 minutes ago, proxy said:

I'm Gaga fan, and I'm sorry but that's just true, I see almost every day on GagaDaily pressed monsters hating on her, It's like always 2012 for them, they just love to hate her, they only will be happy when some maniacs finally will kill her, provoked by all this hate.

The world be a better place if Madonna and Gaga fans could CUM together to end this silly fan war.

Madonna's account is filled with Qanons,  first time i heard about themwas onher page at the beginning of the pandemic and Qanons support Putin & Trump. that she's their target is a testimony of her sanity. 

If Gaga was such a wonderful artist they's spend their time on her instead of hating on other artists just because they see them as a threat. When ALL these haters, no matter where they come from, will stop spending their time on her it will be a sign she's over for good. Their devotion to her keeps her relevant. 

Butwhy are we talking about this when there's a real war going on and not stupid stuff about pop singers entertained by low life people ? The focus should be on helping Ukraine AND russians who are against this war and are marching against it, risking their lives. 

In french we have a say "When a wise man points at the moon, imbeciles stare at his finger"

26 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

The world be a better place if Madonna and Gaga fans could CUM together to end this silly fan war.

Yes, but honey the war is not from my side, i love and support both, it's some part of fans community, that's why I'm Gaga fan but I don't identify myself as LM.

I find it incredibly distressing knowing that our gay brothers and sisters in Ukraine are in immense danger right now. Russian domination will destroy their hard fought for rights.

Praying for all of our fellow Madonna fans who saw her in 2012 at Kiev's Olympic Stadium and that they pull through this traumatic - and hopefully short-lived - experience. We stand with you in solidarity.

us-singer-madonna-performs-on-stage-during-her-mdna-tour-at-the-olympic-stadium-in-kiev-august-4-201-sanatolii-stepanov-ukraine-tags-entertainment-2CYF135.thumb.jpg.38232c805339d703c39eed3d2d22fef4.jpg Unknown.jpeg.f704725b1206275bfce39b76cfe12917.jpeg

(pix taken from news sources from her concert in Kiev)

5 hours ago, Matty said:

She can’t win though she’s being dragged on instagram because she’s in the video, she’s making it about herself they’re saying. I wish people would do their research before dragging her ?

Some even said she is promoting her music ? Ridiculous! The situation is devastating and im proud she speaks up!

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

In french we have a say "When a wise man points at the moon, imbeciles stare at his finger"

And we can take it a step further... Don't be the people who get caught up with the imbeciles staring at his finger. Because what does that  now make you? 

It doesn't matter what people say in the comments. To be sucked into their low level thinking isn't doing anyone any good. Let's focus on the moon, or in this case Ukraine. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna Speaks Out Against Putin
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic