New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

On 2/27/2022 at 1:55 PM, wtg1987 said:

Exactly - another teenager that one of her children probably likes so M thinks its good to do a song with him - i can only imagine how awful this is gonna be ...

It will surely be... absolutely impersonal, without content, without a story to tell, like celebration, give it to me...
I don't expect more than thousands of camera close-ups with that crap she wears on her teeth, running her hand over her mouth... 

I hope come Thursday or Friday we get an official announcement of all the things coming. It’s very confusing to keep track of everything rn 

I’m also curious if this remix will include new vocals. She was recording something a couple months ago

One of her greatest single of all time and one of her best video of all time, with an incredible level of cleverness and quality, motion, subtlety, best arrangements ever looks like they are going to be... Destroyed at the end of this week.

Why does she do that... I've never been so unenthusiastic for a new release... 

After the so good level of quality of MX... Just because of fucking tiktok...

5 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

One of her greatest single of all time and one of her best video of all time, with an incredible level of cleverness and quality, motion, subtlety, best arrangements ever looks like they are going to be... Destroyed at the end of this week.

Why does she do that... I've never been so unenthusiastic for a new release... 

After the so good level of quality of MX... Just because of fucking tiktok...

Shhhhh, you might upset the users in here trying to convince themselves they are looking forward to this release.

6 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

One of her greatest single of all time and one of her best video of all time, with an incredible level of cleverness and quality, motion, subtlety, best arrangements ever looks like they are going to be... Destroyed

I think the problem is linking this new release with the original one and compare both. I think imho we should see it as a "new" release with its own video, and not link it directly with the original version of the song and more as a reinvention or a newish song itself. Otherwise it will always be compared to the masterpiece that is the original song/video and will never achieve that level of greatness. I don't know if i make sense ?

16 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

Is it that difficult for her to get an actual Film Director instead of a Photographer to shoot her videos?  :cry:

I remember that at the time of filming the Ray Of Light video there was an interview where she had complained that it was very expensive to make videos and that she would be glad if "in the future" clips of 30 seconds duration would be enough... This new artistic trend where the video has no content or budget could be called "stingy in art"... It's true Madonna what you said about it being cheap and dreams comes true :cry:

25 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I’ll… I don’t know… hear the remix before I make judgments about it’s quality.  What a concept!  

Oh no please, otherwise people who always complain about everything would have to stop bitching before actually listening! That would destroy them spiritually ? 

1 hour ago, adirondak said:

I’m looking forward without having to convince myself.  The track Peru is great.  I’ll… I don’t know… hear the remix before I make judgments about it’s quality.  What a concept!  

Always remember that it is never impossible for something to end up being good no matter how doomed it might seem. If everyone prays hard enough, Madame X might grant us some manna from her vault of 500 Frozen Remixes.

christmas-miracle-story-time.gif

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic