New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

21 minutes ago, devilpray said:

I'm truly not here to bring the drama but JEEZ when she releases something new you're mentioning every popstar that's revisiting their old classics like that's what she has to do, the minute she teases that she's doing it you're acting like she's going to break into all of our houses and break our ROL cd's so where only left with the new version! 

She knows the song, she knows what makes it special, she's not going to sing about her pussy being frozen (i hope she does!) and if you took the time to listen to what Fireboy DML does you'll have a little bit of faith in this

But at the end of the day, if you don't get it, bad for you and more for us!

I am sure that Fireboy is going to serve as nothing more than a voice for Madonna's idea's. These other artists she works with never have a say in the creative process. This whole remix campaign is not even meant for fans anyway, its a promotional move to gain from two of her classics going viral.

4 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

I am sure that Fireboy is going to serve as nothing more than a voice for Madonna's idea's. These other artists she works with never have a say in the creative process. This whole remix campaign is not even meant for fans anyway, its a promotional move to gain from two of her classics going viral.

So much bitterness packed into 3 sentences... :Madonna034:

I discovered Bowie with his (bad) Fame 90 remix. It was the single from a greatest hits album so i bought it and i fell in love with John, I'm Only Dancing. Until then i was just familiar with Let's dance and Absolute beginners. This lead me to look for his albums. These Frozen remixes are not made for me (on paper) but  i hope they will be the key to Madonna's trove of songs & albums for younger generations.

5 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Is this a stand alone single or part of the 50 dance hits compilation?

I think its another project. She said something about things coming in 3s....so i would assuming M50, Frozen, Biopic. It would be interesting if she did what Bjork did with Army of Me and had a whole album of Frozen being remixed or covered. This is always the best part in Madonna Land...knowing she's up to something but still the dark of WHAT she's doing...Ahhh

I think she should be praise to make the effort to take a viral song and make it a project. Who artist can say that? Would you imagine feeltwood mac, remaking a video, or re-recordering Dreams? She is not just laying in the sofa waiting for royalties. And maybe - MAYBE - she think that media would like a "next" step in music and give her the oportunity to promote her and whatever she wants. Just people talking and stir up the audiencie in some way or just be in the spotlight. Above all to promote., don't forget she is a trade mark and a bussiness woman.

8 minutes ago, subversive said:

I think she should be praise and make the effort to take a viral song and make it a project. Who artist can say that? Would you imagine feeltwood mac, remaking a video, or re-recordering Dreams? She is not just laying in the sofa waiting for royalties. And maybe - MAYBE - she think that media would like a "next" step in music and give her the oportunity to promote. Don't forget she is a trade mark and a bussiness woman.

Stevie Knicks did re-record Dreams for a Deep Dish remix in the 2000's

I'm honestly assuming this is a single from the remix album 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic