New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I think its another project. She said something about things coming in 3s....so i would assuming M50, Frozen, Biopic. It would be interesting if she did what Bjork did with Army of Me and had a whole album of Frozen being remixed or covered. This is always the best part in Madonna Land...knowing she's up to something but still the dark of WHAT she's doing...Ahhh

I think it would be good to have it included on the 50 dance hits remix album.  If she is going to the trouble of making a video it doesn’t make sense to have it as just a one off digital single. 

1 hour ago, Glindathegood said:

I think it would be good to have it included on the 50 dance hits remix album.  If she is going to the trouble of making a video it doesn’t make sense to have it as just a one off digital single. 

Actually it does nowadays. I'm a huge KPop fan and everytime they have a new single they call it a comeback and itll be one song with no album...maybe when they do have an album they'll add it but standalone songs dont make a difference since they're already there to stream.

9 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Why does everything have to have an another artist “featuring” someone else, and why with all the awful rap trash?

Ruins everything. 
Frozen is a beautiful song, destroyed by her vampiric need to stay relevant to a young and dumb audience. 

Am I missing something? Where is the rap?

9 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Why does everything have to have an another artist “featuring” someone else, and why with all the awful rap trash?

Ruins everything. 
Frozen is a beautiful song, destroyed by her vampiric need to stay relevant to a young and dumb audience. 

Way to keep an open mind... You haven't even heard the song yet.  Way to go!

I don't have high expectations for this 'remix project from what we have seen

If she was talking about getting some of the all time great dance producers and DJs and upcoming new DJs/producers to do some new quality new mixes that have a chance of being credible on the dance floor (like that Camelphat remix of Like A Prayer) and played out in clubs it could be a fantastic project - but this frozen remix has no chance of making much impact in the clubs . Who cares if some kids liked it on tic too for 5 seconds they are not ever going to become fans of hers - so why cater to them?

4 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

Ruins everything. 

I bet you never said that when Elton John released his latest album, full of "featuring" young artists? 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic