New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

23 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

leaving again you mean, because is like the hydra, you cut one head but keeps growing back

?

I never left. I was kicked out for having different opinions from the holier-than-thou mindless hoarde of zombie sheep. 
Amazing how we can all admire a woman who values self-expression yet silence and hate people who think different…so bizarre. 

“when those fascist dictators posing as righteous men come for you…to shut you up..” etc

Edited by xrayeyes (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

?

I never left. I was kicked out for having different opinions from the holier-than-thou mindless hoarde of zombie sheep. 
Amazing how we can all admire a woman who values self-expression yet silence and hate people who think different…so bizarre. 

“when those fascist dictators posing as righteous men come for you…to shut you up..” etc

Seems like you need to release all that built up sexual tension.

I don't think I will like this new remix at all, but you know what? This remix is not for me. This is for neither of us. She's doing all of this for the kids, to get the new fans. And it's working! The fans already got a long Madame X era full of content. We are not her target audience for this 

17 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Have you seen what' she is wearing?
And she is always with all of these black rappers..

At her age..

Do you remember when she was doing all of that nice music with Patrick Leonard?

I missed Leonard, he was lovely...and Orbit what a nice man

I went to see her with the Who's That girl tour...why she is not doing that music anymore?

She looked so pretty in Evita..

What a shame.

What a shame

Older-women-talking.jpg.f14ee758186347137325ed8538c4d13b.jpg

go amazon GIF

38 minutes ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

But it's you attempting to silence and censor her creative expression because it doesn't align with your personal views of what music should be. And not even in a nuanced or informed way (which people would've respected), but in a childish and bigoted way... and calling us stupid in the process.

I think that speech was about people like you.

I would never silence or censor anyone for any reason. Hence why I'm a Madonna fan.

I don't need things to align to my view of anything. I just know good art from bad art.

I just don't have to like everything. I'm not an obedient cow spoon-fed at a trough...

A forum is not a forum without dissent or other opinions, what a sad horrible and narcissistic bubble that would be.

But you know what, I've seen the error of my ways. I will go now, like an obedient cow and stream the crap out of that remix, then I will buy 10 versions of the same record, then I will fill my house with crappy merch because she needs our support...as impoverished as she is...those ass implants ain't cheap yo!

1 hour ago, xrayeyes said:

It's not a problem to have a different opinion. I think we are pretty divided in contemporary Madonna.

But it's a problem to call other members of the forum "stupid" as you did on previous page.

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

It's not a problem to have a different opinion. I think we are pretty divided in contemporary Madonna.

It's a problem to call other members of the forum "stupid" as you did on previous page.

Didn't call any ONE stupid. Just the general stupidity of mindless fawning over everything. If people were HONEST about everything she did, it would be a more interesting and authentic place. That's all.

Just now, xrayeyes said:

Didn't call any ONE stupid. Just the general stupidity of mindless fawning over everything. If people were HONEST about everything she did, it would be a more interesting and authentic place. That's all.

If I was totally honest about what I thought about certain members here, I would have been removed from this forum long ago.

4 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

Yeah me. I'm a visual artist and have an MA in Art History...so yeah, pretty opinionated about art and aesthetics.

As an artist then, you should know that the very idea of art is to appeal to the human mind and not everyone is the same. Everyone is allowed to express themselves here but don't impose your opinions upon every other user here as fact and get pissed off when someone disagrees with you. 

15 minutes ago, xrayeyes said:

I don't need things to align to my view of anything. I just know good art from bad art.

I just don't have to like everything. I'm not an obedient cow spoon-fed at a trough...

I'm pretty sure that no-one here expect you to like anything or everything... Personally I am not crazy about the Madame X album... except for a few songs...but no-one here ever gave me a hard time about it... but maybe because I would never say it is bad art... being in line with my taste does not equal being good art and the fact that I do not like it.. does not mean that it is bad art...

Considering your own taste for perfect and good taste... and everything that you do not like for crap.. is so snobbish... and is bound to piss a lot of people of...

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic