New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

But... it's just two lines shy from being completely devoid of Madonna? Is this really what we want? Madonna just being a ghostly figure that has to remove herself from her work almost completely in order to be remotely cool? A yassified android version of her young self that never really existed? This is the essence of this trend-hopping remix, summarized in one picture.

merlin_198309915_6be5b3d7-7dd4-4109-94d8

You don't have to lecture me like some boomer, I'm probably younger than most here, and technologically proficient enough to hear it before most. 

8 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

OMG! Some of you are such miserable, ungrateful old KuNtz, you ain't half showing your age's.

Madonna is where she is because she moves with the times. If she was still releasing the same style as she did in the 80's, she would of gone the same way as Cyndi Lauper. 

Some of you need a slap or a shag, I ain't figured out which one yet.

bitch slap GIF

What about some quality ?

8 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

OMG! Some of you are such miserable, ungrateful old KuNtz, you ain't half showing your age's.

Madonna is where she is because she moves with the times. If she was still releasing the same style as she did in the 80's, she would of gone the same way as Cyndi Lauper. 

bitch slap GIF

Wish me luck?

UntimelyWarmheartedBoar-max-1mb.gif

7 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

When is making quality music a thing of the past? Unlike you, most Madonna fans and myself are not content to lather up whatever scraps she throws and we want real music, don't lecture anyone here when your the one who is clearly being a stan for a fucking horrible remix that everyone will soon forget about. This remix is shit and any Madonna fan who is not deluding themselves can see that. Nobody wants her to repeat her style from the 80's, we just want something good and this is not good. Madonna is capable of so much better than stupid remixes. Anyway RIP Frozen Remix Project, you wont be missed, time to get ready for the reissues.

So true. Hands down...

This is more in the line Champagne Rose or Remixed and Revisited. It’s a small project will not be appreciated really. And they weren’t really meant. Just something extra or fun. I’m grateful for her being active. She still has good stuff to present. She also does side stuff that make her happy and don’t always cater to us. And I’m fine with that. 

31 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

When is making quality music a thing of the past? Unlike you, most Madonna fans and myself are not content to lather up whatever scraps she throws and we want real music, don't lecture anyone here when your the one who is clearly being a stan for a fucking horrible remix that everyone will soon forget about. This remix is shit and any Madonna fan who is not deluding themselves can see that. Nobody wants her to repeat her style from the 80's, we just want something good and this is not good. Madonna is capable of so much better than stupid remixes. Anyway RIP Frozen Remix Project, you wont be missed, time to get ready for the reissues.

I'm not a Madonna stan, I'm just not some old music snob who thinks Madonna should be releasing what they think she should be, I actually quite like Sickick music. 

Morons like you that throw out the same crap about quality music, well quality music is subjective, nobody likes the same, if you don't like it, don't buy it, don't stream it.

I've seen you quite like arguing with people on here, well I don't have time for that, some of us ain't retired, and actually have a life.

Wrong Turn Oops GIF 

23 minutes ago, gafuller said:

This is more in the line Champagne Rose or Remixed and Revisited. It’s a small project will not be appreciated really. And they weren’t really meant. Just something extra or fun. I’m grateful for her being active. She still has good stuff to present. She also does side stuff that make her happy and don’t always cater to us. And I’m fine with that. 

As a "small project" it was advertised by M for 11 weeks ahead of its release, and got more promotion than I'm Breathless album (yes I did call it an album :laughing:)

49 minutes ago, Skyline Pigeon said:

When is making quality music a thing of the past? Unlike you, most Madonna fans and myself are not content to lather up whatever scraps she throws and we want real music, don't lecture anyone here when your the one who is clearly being a stan for a fucking horrible remix that everyone will soon forget about. This remix is shit and any Madonna fan who is not deluding themselves can see that. Nobody wants her to repeat her style from the 80's, we just want something good and this is not good. Madonna is capable of so much better than stupid remixes. Anyway RIP Frozen Remix Project, you wont be missed, time to get ready for the reissues.

Thank you - it’s like we can’t criticise anything anymore - are we a woke forum now ? ?

36 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

I'm not a Madonna stan, I'm just not some old music snob who thinks Madonna should be releasing what they think she should be, I actually quite like Sickick music. 

Morons like you that throw out the same crap about quality music, well quality music is subjective, nobody likes the same, if you don't like it, don't buy it, don't stream it.

I've seen you quite like arguing with people on here, well I don't have time for that, some of us ain't retired, and actually have a life.

Wrong Turn Oops GIF 

First of all, I am not an old music snob, I enjoy tons of stuff being released currently, its just that most of it is not played on mainstream radio, does Madame X ring a bell to you? Secondly, you are plenty old enough to have no right to be making ageist jokes. Thirdly, hopefully you have a successful career like I have had and to retire early in life because its a lot of fun. I'm tired of people like you who act like we cant criticize something if we want, nobody goes after the people who praise everything she does, so don't you go after the ones with valid criticisms. You like the remix, more power to you, but don't start calling out the majority of people who think it sucks. Also, how nice of you to post a picture of yourself taking a journey down your stairs. If you don't like opinions that differ from your own then get out of this forum, I am not going to be told how to think by old hens like yourself. Do you understand yet or do I need to keep educating you until it sinks in?

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

bitch slap GIF

She was once a trend setter she is now a follower who appears to have run out of any original ideas 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic