New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

12 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I remember when people were complaining about the rap in American Life

I remember when a lot of the die hard fans hated that whole album and thought she lost it. I loved every second of it. Cut to 20 years later, I don't care for this Frozen remix or much of the Madame X era. The difference? I didn't lecture and name call people who hated AL. And in the end, those people voicing their honest opinions about AL, ended up with Confessions. It's good to be honest. 

Y’all are way too negative like damn just stfu and enjoy what she’s putting out there, the numbers we are getting we never thought we would get! So can y’all just have fun and be happy that she’s happy with what she’s doing while doing the movie and the remastering project!!!!!

3 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Calm down, people. It's just a remix.

It's good business sense to capitalise on this, if she didn't, people would still be complaining and saying she's out of touch, she can't win.

Madonna fans are the worst.

5 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Just spent the last couple minutes reading the last few pages and i can't stop laughing.

My god the overreactions over a simple remix that was just made to take advantage of a remix going viral, lmao.

It's not that serious, it's not the beginning of a new era, and she's just having fun. That's all.

Totally agree. If u like it, fine. If u don't, forget about it. Simple as that. No need to fight or overreact. Life's too short to be bitter, u guys!!! ;-)

3 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

I remember when a lot of the die hard fans hated that whole album and thought she lost it. I loved every second of it. Cut to 20 years later, I don't care for this Frozen remix or much of the Madame X era. The difference? I didn't lecture and name call people who hated AL. And in the end, those people voicing their honest opinions about AL, ended up with Confessions. It's good to be honest. 

I mean one thing is for sure...nothing lasts forever. She was so boring and dreary during the Esther years then finally she got her groove back and people are complaining again. The only constant in her career is that there will always be a hater.

Just now, Alpha said:

I mean one thing is for sure...nothing lasts forever. She was so boring and dreary during the Esther years then finally she got her groove back and people are complaining again. The only constant in her career is that there will always be a hater.

Yes there are always haters. But there are a lot of people who love her and just think she can do better based on the incredible standards she set for herself for a very long time.

I can see why fans weren't into the Esther years and thought it came off as forced at times. For me, it's when she made some great music. I feel about current M the way they felt about Esther. Now they feel like she's back in her groove and I'm just not as interested. Will always check in to see what she's up to and I have 25 years worth of flawless material to go back to whenever I want.

20 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

If after 2 years all she can do is this shit remix and video with a Kardashian look ok.. fine.

Yeah, she's not AT ALL working on a movie, retouching her whole catalogue to give us unreleased stuff with the reissues and reworking her hits to give us a mega dance compilation after she spent the last two years writing a script, releasing the tour film and recovering from hip pain, yeah, she's absolutely a lazy ass ? thanks God her peers at her age are way more active and... Oh wait.

36 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Calm down, people. It's just a remix.

It's good business sense to capitalise on this, if she didn't, people would still be complaining and saying she's out of touch, she can't win.

Madonna fans are the worst.

37 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Just spent the last couple minutes reading the last few pages and i can't stop laughing.

My god the overreactions over a simple remix that was just made to take advantage of a remix going viral, lmao.

It's not that serious, it's not the beginning of a new era, and she's just having fun. That's all.

You seem to have strong opinions on other people’s opinions of a remix you say isn’t really anything one should have strong opinions on. ??‍♂️ 

Amazing. 

13 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Yeah, she's not AT ALL working on a movie, retouching her whole catalogue to give us unreleased stuff with the reissues and reworking her hits to give us a mega dance compilation after she spent the last two years writing a script, releasing the tour film and recovering from hip pain, yeah, she's absolutely a lazy ass ? thanks God her peers at her age are way more active and... Oh wait.

If she puts as much effort into the reissues as much as she has this then I’m worried for the box sets- if we ever get on the track of them instead of these lame 2 minute remixes ?

3 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

You seem to have strong opinions on other people’s opinions of a remix you say isn’t really anything one should have strong opinions on. ??‍♂️ 

Amazing. 

And you have a strong opinion on someone who has strong opinions on other people's opinions of a remix...how very META of you! Brava!!! Comment/Post of the day father!!!

17 minutes ago, Alpha said:

And you have a strong opinion on someone who has strong opinions on other people's opinions of a remix...how very META of you! Brava!!! Comment/Post of the day father!!!

Of course a feeble mind like yours wouldn’t be able to comprehend the difference between strong opinions and a mere fun observation. No surprise there. Carry on, “alpha”. ??‍♂️ 

26 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

If she puts as much effort into the reissues as much as she has this then I’m worried for the box sets- if we ever get on the track of them instead of these lame 2 minute remixes ?

But... That's the point, how do you even compare a little project made to capitalize on a viral challenge with BIG projects such as new music, reissues and writing a script? I swear, they're not even in the same range of work, literally two opposite poles! 

35 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Little effort? She recorded a remix and a music video to promote a song that's gone viral on tik tok. We have actual singles from her without music videos. Now that's low effort.

Say what you want about the song but she's clearly into this.

Just now, moloko said:

I've just listen this long waited and teased remix and i can proudly can say. This is crap.

Say what you want nobody can change my mind. Sorry but this is just my opinion, I'm happy to those who's like it. Good for you, but this is not my cup of tea. 

Sorry not sorry

It's ok, you don't have to like it. No one is forcing you. I've not even heard it yet, I'm waiting until Friday.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic