New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

3 minutes ago, Kristian_Kasell said:

after listening to this crap focused on a young audience
I'm scared of the '50 remix album'
In short, I have very few expectations, zero expectations, so when your new project sees the light, I will be surprised, for the best, Emily.

There is no way the album is going to be 50 all new remixes. There wouldn’t be time to do those.  It’s being promoted as 50 #1 dance hits. If they were new remixes they wouldn’t be #1 songs since those weren’t the ones that charted. 

58 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

Of course a feeble mind like yours wouldn’t be able to comprehend the difference between strong opinions and a mere fun observation. No surprise there. Carry on, “alpha”. ??‍♂️ 

Yassss get that read in! ? maybe it's a reflection of you? If only i could melt your heart father we'd never be a-part 

14 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think Warners strategy is 

The Maxi Singles release on streaming and digital is to placate the old fans and encourage them to stream.

The new remixes are to gain new audience and if old fans like it ..bonus.

The Deluxe editions will be for us old hags too. 

Pretty smart marketing if you ask me. 

Us old hags? Speak for yourself!

Teasing for 3 months the same remix + 13 extra seconds

gchIUAi.gif

Everything else she'll do since then isn't going to be impressive, she doesn't care about doing decent music anymore and she isn't creative, i don't even know who told her about Fireboy but i'm sure she wasn't the one to pick him. The standards are low. The 50 remixes will be even more mediocre, she refuses to work in her music properly anymore and Frozen was a small preview. She just took a viral remix and added a feature to show what? To milk the song hoping to go more viral, that's why.

gchIUAi.gif

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic