New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

56 minutes ago, androiduser said:

but what exactly do Madonna and her team think will happen? The kids will go "Yooo broooo, that Madonna, she's mad cool bro!! That new mix is sickkkkk!!! She's barely in it, Imma go watch that new biopic when it's out!"

Lol

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

but what exactly do Madonna and her team think will happen? The kids will go "Yooo broooo, that Madonna, she's mad cool bro!! That new mix is sickkkkk!!! She's barely in it, Imma go watch that new biopic when it's out!"

Believe or not, I think that’s exactly what will happen 

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

Why not? My sister who hates Madonna really likes it and imagine my shock when she said it really makes me wish i appreciated this song and what it says when it was released. There are alot of people who will say those things. Might not be droves of people but its nice to hear people who aren't her fans enjoy this.

1 hour ago, baymad4her said:

Oh, piss off will you, I'm fed up of listening to this crap about Madame X being so great. It was awful, that wasn't giving fans what they want. Proof being it's the lowest selling Madonna album ever.

If you don't like it, that's fine, you don't have to buy or stream it.

Firstly I'm entitled to my own opinion please don't swear at me. Secondly it may be her lowest selling album but all her albums since Confessions have sold less. Madame X may of had its faults but thank christ its nothing like this mess. A 2minute+ song with some rapper delivering an autotuned rap mess while she is barely on the song plus no new vocals. No thanks I'll listen to the original.

6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

and if it doesn't (like it didn't with the Dua Lipa mix), we'll have the ageism excuse ready

Lol but ageism IS a thing. Madonna is acting and dressing no different than she did in the early 90s. She's had work done like every young girl does nowadays. She's making contemporary music just like she always has. Her photos are photoshopped and airbrushed like everyone does on social media...the only difference is is that She's in her 60s. I mean, do people expect her to be barefaced with cropped hair covered up singing ballads? 

17 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

Firstly I'm entitled to my own opinion please don't swear at me. Secondly it may be her lowest selling album but all her albums since Confessions have sold less. Madame X may of had its faults but thank christ its nothing like this mess. A 2minute+ song with some rapper delivering an autotuned rap mess while she is barely on the song plus no new vocals. No thanks I'll listen to the original.

Firstly, I'm entitled to my own opinion. Secondly, I'll swear all I want. I'm not censoring myself for anybody.

Comparing an album of original songs to a remix of an old song is ridiculous, Madonna is making a smart move capitalising on this. The new Frozen remix has gained 49 million streams worldwide and given Madonna new fans. Go listen to the original version, no one is forcing you to like it.

6 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Firstly, I'm entitled to my own opinion. Secondly, I'll swear all I want. I'm not censoring myself for anybody.

Comparing an album of original songs to a remix of an old song is ridiculous, Madonna is making a smart move capitalising on this. The new Frozen remix has gained 49 million streams worldwide and given Madonna new fans. Go listen to the original version, no one is forcing you to like it.

Are you Guy O Seary or on her Warner team ? ?

2 hours ago, androiduser said:

This is the plan. And it’s happening already. People aren’t gonna wake up tomorrow and think she’s cool again. They need media and other people to say she’s cool again and create that image. It happened with “Ray Of Light” and with “Confessions”. She can have The Third Coming now, step by step. Media are talking in good terms about her since she changed her press team last year, Warner is now behind her and she has two viral hits. The wheels are moving.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

This is the plan. And it’s happening already. People aren’t gonna wake up tomorrow and think she’s cool again. They need media and other people to say she’s cool again and create that image. It happened with “Ray Of Light” and with “Confessions”. She can have The Third Coming now, step by step. Media are talking in good terms about her since she changed her press team last year, Warner is now behind her and she has two viral hits. The wheels are moving.

That's true, there's only one thing standing in her way for a hit in the UK: Radio 1, they will not play her as they are ageist fucks, especially towards women! They're quite happy to play older men, like Elton John, even though he was with Dua Lips.

8 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

That's true, there's only one thing standing in her way for a hit in the UK: Radio 1, they will not play her as they are ageist fucks, especially towards women! They're quite happy to play older men, like Elton John, even though he was with Dua Lips.

Is radio that important in the UK in terms of getting a chart position? I don't know how it works there at all.

35 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Im not asking for you to censor yourself I'm asking for you to be polite and not swear at me just because you don't agree with my thoughts or opinions. What new fans? ? Any casual listener can listen to that song on repeat regardless if it has 49 million streams. If you can show credible evidence this remix has impacted the younger generation to become fans of her and go and listen to her discography consider me well and truly told.

It's been almost 18 years since Confessions. That and ROL (her 2 big "comebacks") had music that her die hards were ready and clamoring for. Those die hards, not all but most, are not interested in trap or hip hop. And kids who listen to hip hop are not going to be convinced by media into loving a 60 year old white woman running around flashing a BBL. The Drake kiss. The grills. All they know is the cringe. If they are going to be convinced, they need to be exposed to what made her great.  And I fear that even when they are, it's not going to make the dent her die hards think it will. 

That remix compilation is gonna be a 5 track ep with 4 versions of this Frozen mix and a 2 minute Jock Jams radio edit of her 50 #1's. For the tik tok taste makers of course.

I'll be very happy to be wrong about everything I just typed though?

20 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

It's been almost 18 years since Confessions. That and ROL (her 2 big "comebacks") had music that her die hards were ready and clamoring for. Those die hards, not all but most, are not interested in trap or hip hop. And kids who listen to hip hop are not going to be convinced by media into loving a 60 year old white woman running around flashing a BBL. The Drake kiss. The grills. All they know is the cringe. If they are going to be convinced, they need to be exposed to what made her great.  And I fear that even when they are, it's not going to make the dent her die hards think it will. 

That remix compilation is gonna be a 5 track ep with 4 versions of this Frozen mix and a 2 minute Jock Jams radio edit of her 50 #1's. For the tik tok taste makers of course.

I'll be very happy to be wrong about everything I just typed though?

Would you be happy to be proven wrong, though? You seem to have it all already quite sorted out in your head - how terrible it all is and it’s gonna be, right? :cute:

I don’t know. This is not a competition. I’ll be happy with whatever she wants to bring us, as always, and I’ll enjoy some things more than others, as always. But still, she’s never been nobody’s b***h. She’s doing what she wants to do - as always. And some people are in and others are out - as always.

The legacy will always be there. This doesn’t change anything and if it does, it’s for the better: new generations discovering the originals.

Sorry but I can’t understand all the hate she’s getting when she’s finally getting good commercial results and we’ve been complaining for a whole decade about that too. She can’t seem to win. Some people want a 1989, 1998, 2005 whatever Madonna in a 2022 world and that is simply not realistic.

38 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Madonna share some BTS from upcoming video with Fireboy

When you mix ? and ? you get The Frozen Re-mix featuring @fireboyDML. Song Streaming now????????…………!!!!!!

Video. Coming Soon. ?? ? @sickickmusic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CapdABBgHM8/

Yas! I want the clip. I want those cakes!!!!.

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic