New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

20 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

First official post from Warner Records since her return to the label

https://www.instagram.com/p/CapwtZBvlHB/?utm_medium=copy_link

122 likes... in 2 hours.
Thanks to her return to Warner and their Instagram, Madonna is going to rock it... again :monkey:

Come on, lady, 39K views in 8 hours... you can!

16 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Because that's precisely why she's making songs like this and the other absolute crap she's released as singles since MDNA (barring GGW, LFL, and Ghosttown). She's not acting like an artist who cares about her craft. She's acting like a trend chaser who is absolutely desperate to get a #1, no matter at what cost. She cares SO EFFING MUCH what people think of her, it's absurd. She has become the very definition of insecurity and it has ruined everything about Madonna that set her apart from all the others. There's nothing about her that feels authentic anymore, like this is the type of music or look she actually wants to do...it feels more like she puts this content out only to then obsessively scroll through Instagram comments and make sure people are still saying she's "the Queen" and have her kids say "that's so cool, mom".

The very vast majority of Madonna fans are not looking for her to put out trap songs in 2022. Sure, it's a bummer to not see her at the top of the charts anymore, but if she was at least sticking to high quality GOOD pop music, it wouldn't really matter as much...God Control is a great example. She was always eventually going to move to either legacy and/or niche status. But instead, it's the worst of both worlds -- Horrible singles with a delusional belief that it will move the needle on the charts (spoiler alert: it won't).

I'm happy for the few fans here who are loving this song. I'm happy for you because I so, so miss the feeling of looking forward to a Madonna release and the feeling of hearing a new song. But here we are with YET ANOTHER very late to the music trend release that's soulless and is an embarrassment to the original Frozen. If this is all really to get younger listeners, well, hate to say it, but it'll be the trap beats and the featured artist they're coming back for....not Madonna.

She can continue to do what she wants to do despite the ~haters~~ but seriously, has anyone here who celebrates everything she puts out -- no matter what -- actually left the forum for a few hours to see how she's perceived in the music world today? Because her focus on being "nobody's bitch" has cost her almost the whole general public and a very, very, large amount of Madonna fans too. And it's not like these fans were ONLY Confessions fans or ONLY Ray of Light fans...these are fans who were there for the whole journey up until things really started to get weird with her. It's not edgy for a 63 year old woman to be putting out Gen Z sounds and becoming a Kardashian. It's sad and depressing. It's anti ethical to everything she used to claim to stand for. 

Us fans who are criticized for "constantly being negative about everything" when voicing opinions are still here for a reason -- We give her another chance, over and over and over and over again, because we miss the artist we fell in love with for decades. We know that old artist is in there deep down somewhere. We saw it with some of Madame X. We trust that she'll one day be inspired again herself by the same artist we all were inspired by and have a true return to form. We trust that news like re-releases and greatest hits and biopics may actually be an exciting turning point. We hope that she'll have one last pinnacle in her career that lets it go out with a bang. 

Anyways, enjoy bopping to this version of Frozen inevitably on the Greatest Hits Tour, I guess. Hopefully right after she gives the fans and audience everything else they want -- Kanye West on Hung Up, a mash up of Human Nature with Bad Guy, and the Blessed Madonna remix of Like a Prayer. Sigh. 

For goodness sake, grow up. Nobody went this batshit crazy when she released ItsMiggs remix of Bitch I'm Loca.

It's just a fucking REMIX

Dance Reaction GIF

17 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

She can continue to do what she wants to do despite the ~haters~~ but seriously, has anyone here who celebrates everything she puts out -- no matter what -- actually left the forum for a few hours to see how she's perceived in the music world today? 

Thank you. I often wonder this myself. But they don't wanna hear it. You're either ageist, misogynistic or after calling you ageist they'll call you a boomer who can't get with the times. 

7 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

For goodness sake, grow up. Nobody went this batshit crazy when she released ItsMiggs remix of Bitch I'm Loca.

Dance Reaction GIF

As a fan of the original song, and the remix, IMO it is fuct she releases this officially but not that catchy fun remix of Bitch I’m Loca (only on YouTube)

30 minutes ago, baymad4her said:

Dance Reaction GIF

lmao thank u---- 

she's putting out who's that girl again on record store day so maybe some of the "i hate madame x" queens can go live in 1985 some more.

nothing wrong with that by the way - 

Madonna's made plenty of songs I don't like - from the first album (I Know It) onward. I simply (gasp) don't listen to those songs. She yet to release an album without its gems. She probably has more good songs in her discography than any female ever, and I can live with duds as they take nothing away from the experience of the songs I love. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Madonna…you’re out of your mind

sickick… you’re out of your mind 

Fireboy… you’re out of your mind 

this remix is gonna punish you !

Like…I’m thrilled Frozen is getting a new lease of life and the same for material girl. But wouldn’t it have been amazing if it was a song like Deeper & Deeper or Burning Up or Nothing Fails or somet. Something that really deserves to be up there in her absolute top cannon of songs. 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic