New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

10 hours ago, androiduser said:

It took Madonna a flop album ("American Life") to go back to them, though

To each their own I guess. I use Madonna eras to remind myself what my ass was doing back then. American Life album I was traveling Greece with my man at the time. I remember begging the DJ to play "I'm So Stupid"...I thought that song was so fire when i first hears it. One of my fav albums ;)

8 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

You forgot "in my opinion"

And since your opinion is MDNA is her best album...well...your opinion is not much...in my opinion :)

My favourites are LAP and ROL, I also have a soft spot for Music and American Life, but yes, I liked MDNA when it came and still enjoy it after 10 years, despite the criticism. Yes, I have that terrible taste. Sorry.

7 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

To each their own I guess. I use Madonna eras to remind myself what my ass was doing back then. American Life album I was traveling Greece with my man at the time. I remember begging the DJ to play "I'm So Stupid"...I thought that song was so fire when i first hears it. One of my fav albums ;)

The DJ probably thought you were stupid to suggest such a shite song ? 

Some fans insist that Madonna doesn't care about the chart anymore, but if you look at current Madonna who is obsessed with Frozen tiktok remix and obsessed with streaming chart and posts screenshots on her instagram story every day, you can see how desperately she wants another hit single.

4 minutes ago, MadameX said:

Some fans insist that Madonna doesn't care about the chart anymore, but if you look at current Madonna who is obsessed with Frozen tiktok remix and obsessed with streaming chart and posts screenshots on her instagram story every day, you can see how desperately she wants another hit single.

She has a new press team since last year helping her - and it's working. They're probably the ones posting all that chart related info.

41 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

I'm So Stupid is totally underrated, it is one of my favourite songs on the American Life album.

It is but back then greek pop music was flourishing with much much better songs that this for a night out :silly:

Sometimes I hear a Madonna record and I'm pretty satisfied even with the most underrated tracks and then I listen to what other people were doing and yeah I wish she had replaced those few ones on the record. The human need to compare I guess.

I’ve paid for you with Tears …..,.,…??? when You’re
Hearts not Open ?
FroZen Re-Mix feat. @fireboydml out now!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CavQk_sAY0Q/

Here to make you uncomfortable………. ??? BTS of frozen. remix video featuring @fireboydml coming out soon ???

https://www.instagram.com/p/CazwuBOhNSB/

14 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

My favourites are LAP and ROL, I also have a soft spot for Music and American Life, but yes, I liked MDNA when it came and still enjoy it after 10 years, despite the criticism. Yes, I have that terrible taste. Sorry.

Hey, you're allowed your own opinion and taste!  I like a lot of MDMA too.  I also think Hard Candy is terrible, and I have my reasons to back that up, even though I know other people love it.  It's all subjective.

24 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

Hey, you're allowed your own opinion and taste!  I like a lot of MDMA too.  I also think Hard Candy is terrible, and I have my reasons to back that up, even though I know other people love it.  It's all subjective.

Don't you mean, MDNA ?

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic