New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

Today's the day! Hope the video is great and help the success of the remix even more. :heart:

Updated stats from Spotify:

- The Fireboy DML Remix passed 600.000 yesterday

- The Frozen remix is close to 35 M (will pass that mark today)

- She's now 20,6 M monthly listeners (new peak) - repeats #167 worldwide

mad sleeping beauty GIF

https://www.metroweekly.com/2022/03/metroweekly-madonna-is-backsort-of/

In mid-to-late 2021, a remixed version of “Frozen” began going viral on TikTok, surprising many. Canadian producer Sickick reworked the time-tested cut and it immediately resonated with a massive audience all around the world.

Not one to miss out on an opportunity, Madonna gave the much darker tune her stamp of approval, and the new take on her decades-old hit was officially released. It didn’t take long for the single to become successful, and the duet edition, which is credited as Madonna vs. Sickick, has thus far climbed to No. 15 on Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart.

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Lol she's literally worn a punk wedding dress, has dressed like Heidi with a stuffed lamb, cone bras etc....yet a strappy dress is crazy for you. Got it. Get out more. Please. It's not good to be sheltered like this!

Why are you such a miserable person?! I said the outfit was crazy. I didn’t say it was a fucking piece of shit. If you’re going to attack every person over every little comment, you might want to reconsider posting on any forum or social outlet.

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Why are you such a miserable person?! I said the outfit was crazy. I didn’t say it was a fucking piece of shit. If you’re going to attack every person over every little comment, you might want to reconsider posting on any forum or social outlet.

Agreed.  I think that the dress looks pretty wild myself.  It is a bit more than a "strappy dress".  Haha

32 minutes ago, deathproof said:

What are u talking about? 

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic