New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

Dunno who the featured artist even is, but I'm so tired of the "rapper-of-the-day who abuses auto-tune shtick" that most songs have these days. The fact that Madonna jumped on the bandwagon doesn't surprise me, but in this case the remix might as well just be an entirely new song since the majority of it doesn't really connect to Frozen, especially the fire visuals in the video which are like the opposite of what Frozen is supposed to be about. On the bright side, the video made me crave some Pall Malls. 

I don't get why people are mad either, Madonna didn't even make this remix - she's just capitalizing on what someone else did with her song because it made waves and went viral (originally without crediting her or the Tik Tok kids realizing who they were listening to). Some of you are acting like she just launched a first single from a new album. It's not my favorite remix at all, but it's fine for what it is. 

4 hours ago, HC Charge said:

Calm down, honey

It's not like she erased the original Frozen.  It's still here for us to enjoy.

She gave us the mature, experimental, Madonna-like album with Madame X completely not aiming for charts with songs/videos such as Dark Ballet, Batuka, now she sees Sickick remix trending and she decided to do something to please youngsters, nothing else. 

I am actually glad she did that, even if I am not a huge fan of remix/video (should be much longer, with more Madonna verses, less autotuned etc) , but it's not like she is making super huge comeback thing about this. It was clearly made for fun, she hasn't done anything for quite a long time and this is just her doing something recent. I actually don't understand how someone can be so upset about it. 

Exactly, just watch the original or whatever in the catalogue you do love.

I would only say smoking is one of the the laziest props (esp for the tiktok target) and trying to be sexy is rarely sexy. A good director knows the difference.

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna evolves. She is always reinventing herself. Whats really pxxsing me off is the ageism that crops up everytime a story on Madonna is posted. All by people who weren't even born when she appeared on the scene back in 1982 She is a strong,self made woman..and weathered abuse from her detractors for years...But she stood her ground
She is now 64..and those savagely roasting her feel the need to remind people that
- acting and feeling sexy stops at 35
- you can't indulge in cosmetic procedures over the age of 35
- you can't have sex over 35
- you can't have a younger man after the age of 35
- you can't re mix your own music after 40 years in the business 
- you cannot age.Period. 
Madonna has earned the right to do as she pleases..If she wants surgery.. good..If she wants to still feel sexual at 64..Excellent!! Ageism has to be up there as another aspect of prejudice and hate that we no longer tolerate as a society

Women are forever told to act their age or grow old gracefully..We are all individuals and we should meet old age head on, the way we want to meet it And the weight of other peoples judgement needs to stop (especially from younger women)

amen

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Madonna evolves. She is always reinventing herself. Whats really pxxsing me off is the ageism that crops up everytime a story on Madonna is posted. All by people who weren't even born when she appeared on the scene back in 1982 She is a strong,self made woman..and weathered abuse from her detractors for years...But she stood her ground
She is now 64..and those savagely roasting her feel the need to remind people that
- acting and feeling sexy stops at 35
- you can't indulge in cosmetic procedures over the age of 35
- you can't have sex over 35
- you can't have a younger man after the age of 35
- you can't re mix your own music after 40 years in the business 
- you cannot age.Period. 
Madonna has earned the right to do as she pleases..If she wants surgery.. good..If she wants to still feel sexual at 64..Excellent!! Ageism has to be up there as another aspect of prejudice and hate that we no longer tolerate as a society

Women are forever told to act their age or grow old gracefully..We are all individuals and we should meet old age head on, the way we want to meet it And the weight of other peoples judgement needs to stop (especially from younger women)

Madonna is 63, don't add years to her, she will scratch your eyes out 

Scared Get Off GIF by Arrow Video

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic